For your perusal ...
1. I thought welfare, food stamps and racial quotas WERE reparations.
2. Wasn’t the Civil War and the lives of thousands of white and black Americans enough reparation?
3. Didn’t white Americans design and implement the underground railroad?
4. Not ALL states were slave states so why must the United States apologize?
5. Didn’t we bus inner city kids in the 70’s at taxpayer expense? If that isn’t a failed raparation, I don’t know what is.
6. Run away from raparations or this wound will never heal.
7. Didn’t Africans sell their own to English slave traders?