1. I thought welfare, food stamps and racial quotas WERE reparations.
2. Wasn’t the Civil War and the lives of thousands of white and black Americans enough reparation?
3. Didn’t white Americans design and implement the underground railroad?
4. Not ALL states were slave states so why must the United States apologize?
5. Didn’t we bus inner city kids in the 70’s at taxpayer expense? If that isn’t a failed raparation, I don’t know what is.
6. Run away from raparations or this wound will never heal.
7. Didn’t Africans sell their own to English slave traders?
Those are excellent points.
Plus, the taxpayers should not be supporting the harems that black drug dealers set up in several cities at a time, having their “wives” and bastards collecting welfare benefits in excess of $30,000 per annum per “family” unit.