The recently released Jerome Corsi book, Obama Nation, has a very damning section on Obama's demagoguing the issues we deem 'pro-life/anti-life'. Corsi highlights several points (pages 237 - 240):
1) On March 30, 2001 Obama was the ONLY Illinois senator who rose to speak against a bill that would protect babies who survive late-term abortion
2) In 1997 Obama voted in the Illinois Senate AGAINST a bill designed to prevent partial birth killing of alive, sensing unborn children
3) Obama has consistently voted to expand embryonic stem cell exploitation
4) Obama has consistently voted against requiring minors to notify their parents if they seek or obtain an out of state abortion
5) Obama is a zealous supporter of planned parenthood which operates the greatest percentage of their killing clinics in black and under privileged neighborhoods
6) Obama has told Planned Parenthood that if he is elected president he will prevent opponents of Roe v Wade from being appointed to the Supreme Court
7) Obama has consistently ignored the FACT of the great harm abortion has done to the African-American communities
The Real Story Behind Rev. Wright's Controversial Black Liberation Theology Doctrine:
If the mouth is moving of John McLaim or Barry Obama they are lieing about they have done, are doing now, or will do in the future.. One is a Weasle the other is a Skunk..
But there are! It is called staying in school, and getting a real job instead of going into drugs &/or prostitution; or popping out babies to get on the Welfare Wagon.
Worrying more about developing one's mind & a work ethic, than developing street cred.
And, unfortunately, we still have the remains of that other big one, Affirmative Action.
Barry’s weasling attempt to fool the crowd into believing he is somehow against abortion waw pathetic. Bottom line is Barry has a 100% rating from NARAL. McCain has a 0% rating from NARAL. It doesn’t get much clearer than that.
I’ve always thought it particularly horrible that so many blacks eagerly cooperate with the Democrats, who pay them to help kill off their own children.
In fact the origin of the eugenics movement in the U.S. began with white, neo-Darwinist racists such as Margaret Sanger, who wanted to kill off the children of those whom they considered to be inferior—blacks, Indians, Asians, and so on.
This was Obama's BIGGEST gaffe of the night.
Immediately, as Obama said this answer, I thought, "how can he say this and not see that 'the least of my brothers' HAS to apply to the unborn???!!!" How does Obama consider himself a Christian and NOT see that this passage does apply to unborn children, surely, "the least" of Jesus's brothers in the modern world???
Then didn't he also try to explain that Jesus would be pro-choice? Obama claimed that answering in specificity about when a child deserves rights was "above his pay grade" and yet it has not been above his pay grade for him to declare with specificity when a child DOES NOT deserve rights. He can't have it both ways. His answer contradicts his policy positions, his actions, words, and record.
No, Mr. Obama, Jesus would not support the liberal abortion policies of the Democrats. Jesus would include the unborn among "the least of my brothers."
This says it all.
I THINK AMERICA'S GREATEST MORAL FAILURE IN MYLIFETIME HAS BEEN THAT WE STILL DON'T ABIDE BY THAT BASIC RECEPT IN MATTHEW [caption Mathew chapter 25 31-46] THAT WHATEVER YOU DO FOR THE LEAST OF MY BROTHERS, YOU DO FOR ME.
IMHO Democrats should stop their 'What Would Jesus Do', 'Jesus Would Be A Democrat' and quoting Bible passages, or attempting to, all in order to push their socialist ideas. It's offensive and sacrilegious (grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred) - they are mocking God and Jesus with their selective picking and choosing.
But since Barry is so knowledgeable of 'Matthew' I'm sure he knows this part too....
Matthew 25, The Parable of the Ten VirginsJesus would not be a democrat.
At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
Lastly, Barry should remember this from Matthew 22: Tribute to Caesar
- Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
- The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'
- 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'
- But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
- Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!' But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
- Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour (wherein the Son of man cometh).Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk. And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men. Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites? Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them,Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
Smack! Great work, MHGinTN!
And unborn babies don’t count in “the least of these?”
The DemoncRATs either A) don't know know scripture, B) don't care, or C) will vote DemoncRATic though they know AND care.
Obomba has his base and knows it. He's now trying for the swing vote.