Skip to comments.Bounty hunter: Casey Anthony has made no effort to help him find missing tot
Posted on 08/27/2008 12:01:29 PM PDT by Red Badger
Casey Anthony has made no effort to help California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla find her missing daughter Caylee Marie, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday. "She has not communicated with us at all," Padilla said. "She has no interest in communicating with us." Padilla, whose nephew posted Anthony's bail last week, said if he knew what he knew today about the case, and that the 22-year-old wouldn't cooperate with him, he probably would not have helped get her out of jail. Padilla said he still thinks Caylee is alive and that Anthony handed her off to someone. But he does not believe the toddler was dropped off with a baby-sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, which is what Anthony has told detectives. "We don't believe [Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez] exists," Padilla said. "[Anthony's] got an invisible friend that's called Zenaida," he said. "She's got a world that she lives in that's apart from ours." Padilla said he is using Anthony's cell phone records as part of his own investigation and has spoken to some of her friends.
(Excerpt) Read more at orlandosentinel.com ...
Maybe the deputy that was nailing her will????
Now there’s a big surprise!
This freak needs to stay behind bars until she confesses to where the child is.
“Hello, I’m Leonard Padilla, and I’m an idiot!”
Did they expect anything different? Withdraw her bail.
She’s Dead Jim.
“She has no interest in communicating with us.”
And you are surprised by this, Leonard? SHEESH!! The girl is a pathological liar, and you believed her???
Translation: My attempt to insert myself into this case to promote my TV show has backfired.
Padilla must be a demokrat...............
This old man is looking more the fool each day.
If the brother, the parents, the cops, couldn’t get this cheap little tramp Casey to tell what she did with her kid, why should he have thought he could?
I am glad he wasted his money. Maybe the sneaky witch Casey will outsnooker him and flee.
He would deserve it.
(1) She did a pretty good job of disposing of the body of the child she murdered. Some trace DNA probably exists, but the body remains undiscovered after two months of investigation.
(2) She has successfully concealed the child's true paternity - a fact which does not directly help her, but which attests to her success at secretiveness.
(3) She successfully infiltrated the investigative team for weeks without them finding out, while the investigative team has failed to get anyone close to her to give up any really useful information.
(4) Her infiltration of the investigative team served a dual purpose: it gave her information that enabled her to stay ahead opf the investigation and it tainted the investigation's integrity that may ebenfit her in court.
(5) She has completely stonewalled the police without breaking - a relatively difficult thing to do - and will not discuss anything of any significance with her family or supporters, which is even more difficult.
My conclusion: Casey Anthony murdered her own daughter in cold blood and she will not be convicted of anything more serious than neglect.
She will be free and living in a new state under a new identity in a year or so.
well there’s a shock!
Going along with your conclusion, the question remains, why? What would motivate her to (presumably) knife her little girl to death? What was to be gained?
The cops already did. She doesn't know Casey or Caylee. When shown a pic of her with other women Casey did not recognize her............Ms. Gonzalez just wants to be left alone.......
Time to use water boarding. ;-)
I wouldn’t go so far as to say outright premeditated murder. Caylee probably died accidentally, and negligently so. Casey burned and buried the body out by the airport wilderness. It’s only a matter of time before the cops come up with some fragments of burned clothing or dna............
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.