NOW, NOW, NOW...THERE GOES JOE BIDEN LYING AGAIN.
Skip to comments.Sen. Biden Has a Much Higher IQ Than You!
Posted on 10/03/2008 12:11:38 AM PDT by Chet 99
Sen. Biden Has a Much Higher IQ Than You!
(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...
Full clip of the “IQ” exchange:
I think Joe Biden’s eyebrow tape has a higher IQ than Joe does.....
I was hoping the Joe Biden in this video would have shown up for the debate. I think Axelrod put him on tranquilizers.
I notice libs have this obsession with IQ. They love rolling out how BO has a highfalutin’ Harvard degree or whatever, and Palin has a bachelor’s degree out of Idaho.
Well, if having a degree is so important, why bother with Obama? Why not get Obama’s college professors instead? They must be so much more qualified, right? After all, intellect is so important in the liberal world...
Here’s my latest email from the high IQ::
If you saw tonight’s debate, you saw Governor Sarah Palin give a spirited defense of the same disastrous policies that have failed us for the past eight years.
She couldn’t identify a single area where she or John McCain would change George W. Bush’s economic or foreign policy positions.
If you want something different, Barack and I need your help.
Will you make a donation right now to bring about the change we need?
The change we need is fixing this broken economy from the bottom up — not tax breaks for the wealthy and huge corporations that ship U.S. jobs overseas. We need to focus on defeating al Qaeda and the Taliban and restoring America’s standing in the world — not an unending commitment in Iraq.
Let’s be clear: Governor Palin and Senator McCain are offering nothing but more of the same failed Bush policies at home and abroad, trying to disguise them in the rhetoric of change.
Americans need real solutions and real change.
We’re in this together and there’s a lot to do before Election Day. Please make a donation of $250 or more right now to support this campaign for change:
This is the most important presidential election you’ll be part of in your life.
Thank you for all that you’re doing.
Now let’s get to work and change this country,
He meant “Eye-Q.”
he seems really enthusiastic about the debate /s
He should say that to his hair plug installer.
What’s really funny about this clip is Biden was LYING about his academic credentials.
for fans of Spongebob
What is his IQ?
No offense intended, but that picture of barney frank is begging to be “captioned”
Geez, my IQ is LOWER than room temp?? Thanks a bunch.
What is his IQ? About 10, I would think.
Oh, we can be a little more generous than that. How about 15?
Okay, how much money to I have to give to FR to get rid of the barney frank picture?
Nope. Not by a long shot.
Obama cant prove he ever graduated.
Show grades of courses completed and a copy of his thesis.
He is an AA baby that did not earn a degree.
The man has had brain operations!
It’s weird that he so proudly touts his top grad status at harvard, but is mum on his other transcripts, job history, friends, “the missing years”, trip to pakistan, birth certificate, associations with terrorists, marxists, etc.
I can’t imagine any blowhard editor of the harvard law review not authoring one article.
Wonder if that means he really can’t formulate thoughts on his own?
YouTube has really changed the game in the past 4 years, eh? Now things that were just a few peoples distant memories can be brought back in full force. We live in interesting times.
Apply for a management job at GE.
Tell them you have a masters but can’t find your thesis and the School can’t either.
Guess what they will tell you?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, GET LOST?
at least 79
But does he have a Master’s Degree in Science?
Yeah, what’s up with those eyebrows? First thing my wife said during the debate- ‘What happened to his eyes?’ I thought he got a quick back-alley face lift with a coathanger or something.
I think he had somethin’ done to his eyelids.
He taped his drooping eyeball fat upwards. Saw it on another thread.
What a weird dude.
I got this:
In the weeks since I joined John McCain as his running mate, the Obama-Biden Democrats have used their allies in the liberal media to paint us negatively, all in an attempt to sway undecided voters. Tonight’s debate gave me the opportunity to bypass the biased media filter and communicate our shared values of reform directly to the voters.
I know millions were watching as I went toe-to-toe against Senator Biden to explain our plans. Reform Republicans will strengthen the economy, reduce our dependence on foreign oil and secure our nation from the threat of Islamic extremism.
As we head into the final month of the campaign, I’m asking you to ensure we have the resources necessary to compete with the Obama-Biden Democrats and their liberal media allies in races across the country. You can help today by giving your financial support right now.
The stakes are extremely high and voters are already casting their ballots for the general election. You may have heard the media reports out of Ohio about same-day registration and voting. The Obama-Biden Democrats and their allies are exploiting loopholes in Ohio election laws that we fear may result in unqualified voters casting ballots. They’re also hoping our voters will be so confused, that they will throw up their hands in frustration and stay at home instead of voting. That’s why it’s important to re-double our efforts.
The Democratic Secretary of State in Ohio even tried to disqualify thousands of Republican absentee ballot applications. She enlisted the help of liberal partisan friends and special interest groups when we challenged this in court. Thankfully, we were successful in taking the case all the way to the Ohio Supreme Court and won the right to reinstate these absentee ballot applications. The Obama-Biden Democrats will likely try this shameful, partisan tactic in other targeted states. They’ll do anything to win this election.
We’re heading into the critical weeks when many undecided voters will make their choice. Our team needs to get our message out to these crucial voters who can tip the scales in our favor. Your generous contribution of $25, $50, $75, $150, $250, $500 or more will help our team reach these voters.
You donation to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 funds our critical get-out-the-vote efforts in states all across the country. These efforts will be critical in defeating the shameful tactics the Obama-Biden Democrats are employing. Will you help get-out-the-vote for our entire team by making a donation right now?
I want to sincerely thank you for your generosity. Anything you can do to help today will go a long way to securing Victory on November 4th.
Governor Sarah Palin
P.S. The Obama-Biden Democrats will do anything to win. Their allies are already hard at work employing shameful election tactics in Ohio and they won’t stop there. We’re in the final stretch of the campaign and need your immediate financial support to elect our ticket from top to bottom on Election Day. Please join our team for victory today!
Because the McCain-Palin Campaign is participating in the presidential public funding system, it may not receive contributions for any candidate’s election. However, federal law allows the McCain-Palin Campaign’s Compliance Fund to defray legal and accounting compliance costs and preserve the Campaign’s public grant for media, mail, phones, and get-out-the-vote programs. Contributions to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 will go to the Compliance Fund, and to participating party committees for Victory 2008 programs.
Please visit this page if you want to remove yourself from the email list.
Paid for by McCain-Palin Victory 2008
A joint fundraising committee by and composed of the Republican National Committee, the Michigan Republican Party, the Missouri Republican State Committee, the Ohio Republican Party State Central & Executive Committee, the Republican Federal Committee of Pennsylvania, and McCain-Palin Compliance Fund
Well Obama, you can get out!
Based upon his amazing penchant for lying any time he doesn't like how the conversation is going, and his insecurity-based fixation on "I.Q." when breaking into his bag of lies for intellectual cover, I'd say he's actually rather dim... probably a 95-99 I.Q.
The same is true of Barry Sotero (Barack). In this day and age, any lie forwarded to diffuse an uncomfortable moment in a dialogue can be "Googled" and proven to be a lie within seconds. It isn't like the old days, when a lie could be dropped and almost never disproven by the average TV viewer.
So, to lie for advantage on this stage, at the level of a presidential ad or debate, is just extremely ignorant. It defies any and all logic and intelligence. It is also deeply insulting to the American people, because it states not only the lie, but the belief by the Liar that the American people are too stupid to figure out the lie and be offended by it.
If Barack were white, he wouldn't even seem to be an average intellect, but because he's black, when he deals in lofty parables and appears in public all "clean and well spoken" (to quote Joe Biden!), he's hailed as some sort of savant! It's the worst possible form of racism to apply such a double standard just because he's a dark-skinned Arab posing as a Negro.
Look at Alan Keyes, or JC Watts. These are men who are truly, inarguably brilliant. See any difference between tham and Hussein? The one that jumps out at you is, they don't lie like Biden and Hussein.
Fresh from the McCain people.
JOE BIDENS 14 LIES DURING THE DEBATE!
1. TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted the exact same way as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.
2. AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.
3. OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, Drill we must. But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to raping the Outer Continental Shelf.
4. TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of its passage.
5. OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says hes always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.
6. ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCains record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.
7. HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false
8. OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.
9. AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.
10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.
11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was dead wrong on Iraq, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.
12. TAX INCREASES: Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldnt see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more.
13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesnt meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.
14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.