Good question nomad.
I needed a day to ponder your question because
my first reaction is that Free Republic already
fulfills the role of a conservative first
response team to counter anti-American media.
However... Like the bikers who protect military
funerals, we need to find a way to mobilize our
forces to protect the voting process ... to
ensure it against fraud wherever we can.
I have been praying for God to send His heavenly
army to every polling place. Now I need to ask
God to thwart the problems in Ohio with early voting.
Father in heaven... be our defense!!! In Jesus name!
Oh heck, “militia”...I thought this involved firearms! LOL
Terrific idea. May i take part or organize a local chapter?
OK... We have a defense liberals cannot prevail
against. We have the power of prayer.
Let’s resolve to post a vigil at our local polling
places for the entire time they are open. Recruit
your faithful friends to sign up for an hour to pray
with at least one other person while the polls are
— Where two or more are gathered, there I AM in the midst of them (Matthew 18:20) —
ASK GOD ...
1. ... to bathe that place in His light for darkness cannot dwell in light.
2. ... to thwart through transportation, electronics, traffic, confusion and schedules the plans of our enemy to wreak havock on our election process.
3. ... to post a guard of heavenly warriors at each polling place so that nothing that is not of God’s Spirit can enter that place.
4. ... to confuse and befuddle any plans to “adjust” the election through recounts.
5. ... to provide an army of the saints to be at the right place at the right time as eyes an ears to any injustices and cheating.
6. ... to remind the righteous to bring their camera’s and recording devices in order to be eyewitnesses to election crimes.