(( ping ))
Looks like its moving forward. Hopefully, the DNC cannot postpone this and we’ll at least know if their candidate is a US citizen or not.
Why can't anyone see a darned birth certificate already?
The obvious answer is because it disqualifies him.
Attached is Philip J. Berg’s Opposition to Defendants, the DNC and Obama’s Motion for Protective Order Staying Discovery pending Decision on their Motion to Dismiss. If the Protective Order were granted, discovery could not occur until the standing issue has been resolved and only if it is in favor of the plaintiff.
Following is an excerpt fromthe response:
PLAINTIFFS RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANTS BARACK H. OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEES MOTION FOR A PROTECTIVE ORDER STAYING DISCOVERY PENDING DECISION ON DISPOSITVE MOTION
Plaintiff, Philip J. Berg, Esquire [hereinafter Plaintiff] files the within Response in Opposition to Defendants, Barack H. Obama [hereinafter Obama] and the Democratic National Committee [hereinafter DNC] Motion for Protective Order Staying Discovery Pending Decision on Defendants Dispositive Motion on the following grounds:
1. Defendants pending Motion to Dismiss does not entitle them to a Protective Order under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(c) [hereinafter F.R.C.P. 26(c];
2. Defendants have failed to show good cause and are therefore not entitled to a protective order under F.R.C.P. 26(c);
3. Defendants have not pointed to any legitimate privacy concerns. Defendants have failed to point out any substantiated specific examples demonstrating that disclosure will cause a defined and serious injury;
4. Plaintiff does not seek access to the requested information for any improper purpose;
5. Defendants have not shown any risk that particularly serious embarrassment will result from the requested documents;
6. The requested information is extremely important for public safety; and Good Cause requires a particular need for the protection sought;
7. The sharing of information will promote fairness and efficiency so as not to delay this action;
8. Barack Obama, as U.S. Senator of Illinois and the Democratic Nominee for President of the United States, is a public person, and his citizenship status is a matter of significant public concern and is subject to legitimate public scrutiny. The Democratic National Committee is a public entity and is also subject to public scrutiny; and 9. The public interest in access to the requested information under the Freedom of Information Act 5 U.S.C. § 552 is a strong factor in favor of not granting a protective order which would prevent disclosure of such information.
Someone needs to tell Obama we do not elect mystery men.
Good news: Berg makes a number of compelling arguments.
Bad news: It is a lengthy document.
I can’t even think of a reason, any reason, why an adult’s birth certificate cannot be viewed. What’s on it? Name, parents’ names, date, location.
Which one of those is the wart?
McCain should make his birth certificate public and challenge Obama to do the same.
OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN.
If Obama actually did have a US Birth Certificate he’d have shown it already. A team of lawyers just costs too much money to use on a defense that could be squashed by simply showing the birth certificate.
It is just simple economics. The only reason to defend is because the document does not prove USA citizenship.
How simple can this be?
WTH? why has he not produced it already when he ran for the senate? i would think this would be a real simple task for our government to verify, if he was born here. this whole thing feels off to me. cant put my finger on it. with all his terrorist related ties, i would think homeland security would be doing the work for berg. again color me confused.
seeing how the court hasnt ruled on the Motion to Dismiss yet, and now another motion has been filed, i am pessimistic that the COLB issues will be resolved prior to November 4.
It would take an extraordinary chain of events for that to happen.
Could it be this is a distraction? It puts the question of eligibility out there, and no matter what the court decides, it won’t matter because the COLB is in someone’s hands.
He’s already told us he’s a citizen of the world. To me, that’s enough proof of divided loyalties.