Skip to comments.California Stand for Marriage - Open Air Rally - October 19, 2008
Posted on 10/16/2008 7:18:18 PM PDT by CounterCounterCulture
Sunday October 19 , 2008
Sponsered by Chinese Church Alliance
Location: Veterans Memorial Park in Cupertino (21267 Stevens Creek Blvd... across the street from De Anza College)
Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Walk on Stevens Creek showing support for Proposition 8
Please come on out and join us in support. Thanks.
Also of interest if you’re in the Gilroy area that day...
*** LIVE, SATELLITE SIMULCAST RALLY ***
will take place this Sunday evening October 19, from 5 to 6:30 PM.
First Baptist Church-Gilroy
The LIVE, SATELLITE SIMULCAST RALLY will feature:
* Ake Green he is coming all the way from Sweden and will be with us in San Diego. He is the pastor who preached from Romans 1 about homosexuality and was arrested, tried three times, found guilty by the High Court of Sweden and sentenced to one month in prison
* David and Tonia Parker coming to San Diego from Massachusetts. David went to his sons school and explained that he wanted to opt his kindergartner out when homosexuality was being discussed. He was arrested, taken to jail, went through two trials that he lost, and the US Supreme Court refused to hear the case last week.
* Elaine Huguenin is coming from New Mexico. She is the 25 year old photographer that was fined $7000 by the state of New Mexico for refusing to film a gay/lesbian celebration.
* Tony Perkins coming from Washington, DC with the Family Research Council
* Chuck Norris (Walker, Texas Ranger) and wife Gina are taping a special video for the simulcast today about the importance of Prop 8
* Chuck Limandri attorney for the four fighters that were forced to march in a Gay Pride Parade
* Bob Tyler attorney for the two doctors who lost their case before the CA Supreme Court when they refused to artificially inseminate an unmarried woman (lesbian).
* Scott Hoffman via Skype from New Jersey, director of the Ocean Grove, New Jersey church camp grounds where they lost tax exemption for refusing to perform a lesbian civil union
* Mat Staver via Skype from Virginia who argued the Prop 22 case before the CA Supreme Court
* Pastors Miles McPherson (The Rock), Shawn Mitchell (New Venture), Chris Clark (East Clairemont Baptist)
. . . and many others.
"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." - Manuel II Palelologus
NOW, this rally I can attend.
* and other special FRiends from beyond the Bay
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.