Skip to comments.All Republicans pay attention
Posted on 10/25/2008 10:38:58 PM PDT by godlandusa
Please support Mr. McCain. He belongs to our party. He is better than the opposition. That must be our singular focus at the moment and for the next 10 days. If you cannot bring yourself to support him, please hold your breath until after the election. That's the least you can do for our party.
God bless USA and McCain
Personalize it next time in the “chat” forum, please. Thanks.
I agree with you - I greatly fear what this country will become under Zero’s rule. And ‘rule’ it will be unless we all work hard in the next 10 days to get out the McCain vote.
Do the call from home thing, walk the neighborhood, email and talk to people, post signs, etc. Please.
We have two choices: McCain and Obama. Anybody who actually gives a sh*t will do the right thing and vote McCain.
Why only the “Republicans”? You are preaching to the choir...The moderates and undecideds (what irony) are the ones we should be coercing to vote for McCain. FReepers know what’s at stake. A McCain RINO rule or someone worse than Gore and Kerry which is Obama.
Do you mind if I share my carrot cake recipe here or does that go in 'chat' as well?
You can, but I’d hold hold off on your recipes until Jim opens the long awaited FR LGBT forum.
McCain is not merely lesser evil then Obamao:
1. If you want a tax cut, McCain.
2. If you believe marriage is one man and one woman McCain.
3. If you want to keep whatever firearms you see fit to own McCain
4. If you want to see the United States achieve Victory in Iraq..McCain
5. If you think the WOT is worth fighting..McCain.
6. If you believe that Abortion is the true Civil Rights struggle of our time..McCain
7. If you want to see Nuclear Power grow in the United States..McCain
There are a host of reason to vote “for” McCain, not just Obamao stinks.
The thought of Hillary Clintoon on the Supreme Court scares me as much as Bill Ayers at the Dept. of Education.
Wise words for an election year by Rev. William John Henry Boetcker (1873-1962).
During this election year let's be reminded of these words:
* You cannot help the poor, by destroying the rich.
* You cannot strengthen the weak, by weakening the strong.
* You cannot bring about prosperity, by discouraging thrift.
* You cannot lift the wage earner up, by pulling the wage payer down.
* You cannot further the brotherhood of man, by inciting class hatred.
* You cannot build character and courage, by taking away men's initiative and independence.
* You cannot help men permanently, by doing for them what they could and should, do for themselves .
Hillary? I’d expect obama to pick Ron Kuby
Here are some more wise words:
Confucius Say - Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
Coming to a country near you.
I already voted for him and so did my Democratic wife! She originally liked Obama, but the more she saw of him the more she disliked him, she was never a Hillary supporter though and she really don’t like McCain, but she really likes Sarah and I think that’s what convinced her to vote for McCain. She did like Mitt though!
Been there, done that:
and 2008 on Oct. 21 early vote
But’s what’s it all about, Alfie? The American people will trump me again.
Apparently, the GOP will get a new Senate leader in 2009 if the KY polls are right.
I have already voted for McCain, BUT I live in Kalifornia. Any suggestions?
You don’t live in Real America so your opinions in this matter don’t count.
“We’ll do it without the moderates!”
Thank you, Mr. Self-Appointed Moderator. This is getting to be important enough at this stage of the campaign that we could do without bumping good thoughts down to where they are doomed to not be seen by most people.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.