Skip to comments.Yikes… Obama compares the USA to… Nazi Germany!
Posted on 10/27/2008 7:06:30 PM PDT by freemike
s is common knowledge by now, Obama spoke about how the redistribution of wealth is a right that ought to be enshrined in the consitution.
In the same audio recording, Obama goes even further, and argues that during the time of Brown vs. Board of Education, the doctrines of Nazism that folks were fighting against in WWII, were the same doctrines we were the United States of America had back home:
The link to the audio is here: Chicago Public Radio - Audio Library: Odyssey. This excerpt starts at 15:30:
just to take a, sort of a realist perspective
theres a lot of change going on outside of the Court, um, that, that judges essentially have to take judicial notice of. I mean youve got World War II, youve got uh, uh, uh, the doctrines of Nazism, that, that we are fighting against, that start looking uncomfortably similar to what we have going on, back here at home.
(Excerpt) Read more at puma08.com ...
Yeah, yeah, Barry. Thanks to Ward Churchill, we already knew we were all “Little Eichmanns”.
"The Nazi Party, officially: National Socialist German Workers' Party"
"The Arab Socialist Ba'th Party (also spelled Baath or Ba'ath; Arabic: حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي) was founded in Damascus in the 1940s as the original secular Arab nationalist movement, to combat Western colonial rule."
Somebody, please tell me what PUMA stands for, the acronym not the ideology.
So, so, so very many things Obama has done and said reveal that he believes and acts on the most radical leftist tenets.
The belief that America’s flaws were and are the equivalent of Nazism is about as unusual with the academic far left as a bowl of oatmeal.
Racism was bad, but no it was not the equivalent of the Holocaust or of launching WWII or of the dictatorship of Adolph Hitler.
Likening conservatives with Nazis is an every day experience for the left. And ask yourself, what punishment is appropriate for Nazis?
A Hillary supporter that believes “Party Unity My @$$!!!”
PUMA = “Party Unity, My Ass”. A group of Hillary supporters who HATE The Messiah with every fiber of their being.
Many have pledged to support McCain, they hate Obambi THAT much.
We welcome them with open arms.
Now I don't have to, because Jonah Goldberg wrote a very well researched and presented book on this very issue. It's titled “Liberal Facism.”
Obama needs to read that book.
My Freeper Friends, bone up on the argument and do not allow leftists refer to conservatives as “Nazis.” Cut them down every time and point out how THEY are the direct ideological descendants of the Nazis.
OK, I'll post a summary of my argument:
Whenever I hear someone refer to a conservative as a Nazi, here is the argument I offer:
Im going to give you a list of characteristics that define an ideology and the founder of that ideology. Theres a quiz at the end of it so listen carefully:
1. A Socialist who believes all business should be run by the State and all profits made by business should be the property of the State.
2. Despises personal profit as greedy and against the good of the state.
3. Believes in a strong, state-run education system to instill the ideologies of the party counter to the teachings of parents and families.
4. Has full run of the media and used it exclusively to propagandize the views of the party.
5. When their economic system weakens, they seek to tighten regulations on business and to absorb the economies of others to compensate.
6. Anti gun and even implements and then enforces a national confiscation of firearms.
7. Pro abortion.
8. Pro euthanasia.
9. Pro eugenics.
10. Animal-rights activist.
12. Believes personal sexual fetishes are fine and a private matter, especially for politicians.
13. Hates Christianity and is anti-religion in general, though tries to use the church for political support when needed.
14. Vehement anti-smoker who wants to ban all smoking nationally.
15. Believes in national healthcare as part of their Socialist platform.
16. Tries to enforce national exercise programs for both the physical and fiscal health of the State.
Ive just highlighted some of the traits of Hitler and his Nazi party, which roughly translates as the National Socialist Party. Heres the quiz: Does this sound more like todays American Christian conservative, or the left wing of the Democrat party?
At this point I wish it WAS Hillary over Obama. I think she could be at least reasoned with. And even though a leftist, I couldn’t see her intentionally damaging the country.
Thank you for the link to PUMA’s website. They sound almost like FReepers.
Obama is a National Socialist
www.freerepublic.com ^ | October 27, 2008 | Kevmo
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 4:19:47 PM by Kevmo
Enough with this traitor already, who’s got the shepherd’s hook, drag him off the stage please...next!
Only if he is president.
His Living, Breathing Constitution ideals are very scary. He doesn’t understand protection by the people yet embraces protection for the people. He is very dangerous.