Skip to comments.Conservative Response to an Obama Presidency and Democrat Congress - VANITY - I AM OUTRAGED!!
Posted on 10/28/2008 9:09:37 AM PDT by Heff
Folks, while I still hold out hope, the battle looks quite difficult.
Is any group preparing a strategy to hold the media accountable (and their advertisers) account for their reckless and biased journalism? Is any group preparing to assail these public companies like GE, ABC Cap Cities, Time Warner and the rest in their violation of the public trust? Will the there be massive boycotts and demonstrations?
To see a television station being threatened with financial retrobution by a candidate for President for FINALLY asking some hard questions, is an absolute disgrace. It is a sign of what is to come from an Obama Presidency
Yes, for the first time in my life, I am NOT proud of many of my countrymen. Where is the outrage?
This is exactly how Hitler rose to power. They sat back and did nothing.
When will there be a public outcry? After your guns are taken away and can no longer defend yourself?
I can accept a the decision of the people so long as I can trust that they've had a fair review and vetting of the candidates. That has not happened and there is little to no outrage.
For the very fact that the media has given a pass to man with little executive experience, zero military experience, during a time of war, internation econmic collapse and the continued unrest in the Middle East, for these reasons alone, is enough to not vote for him.
An Obama Presidency will make the Carter years look like a picnic. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE????
Vanity post with Hitler in it?
Tell it to your cat.
Don’t have a cat...but childish response by you none the less.
Hitler not allowed in vanity posts??? My bad!!
Heff, I understand you’re upset because your three girlfriends have left you, but one of them said that there is a line of girls with big boobs waiting to get into the mansion, so, chill out, you’ll be all right!
May I suggest that you replace your outrage with steely determination and righteous anger.
Look up “Godwin’s Law”.
You know, I’ve been bothered less and less by the gloom and doomers as we’ve gotten closer to the election. Maybe it’s because they are usually not bashing McCain anymore, or maybe it’s because of election fatigue on my part.
That said, this is horse hockey.
First, it ain’t over until it’s over...and it ain’t over. Those who believe that Obama is sure to be elected are buying into polls with crappy methodology that begins with oversampling Democrats and goes downhill from there.
Second, even if Obama is elected, the time to figure out what we’re going to do about it is November and December, not October 28. Any political energy not directed to pushing our guy over the top is counter-productive.
Third, there’s this:
“We can do all the praying we want, but it will not change how out of control the democrats will be under an Obama presidency.”
100% balderdash. God can do whatever He wants to do. To say otherwise is ludicrous.
You ask where the outrage is? Well, you came to Choir Central to preach, and none of us need a lecture.
The rule on internet discussion states that an internet argument is lost at the first mention of Hitler.
Praying for Ben. Semper Fi!
Unfortunately, I am not THAT Heff. I am in that bracket of people that makes too much to get the Obama handout, but doesn't make enough to get a tax increase (I am hoping).
Yeah. Me. I don't watch or read any of that stuff. Ya know, there ARE other sources of information.
You can't hold them accountable if you're choosing to watch/read their content voluntarily. SO STOP ALREADY!
I am not willing to throw in the towel just yet, even so, we made it through the Carter years and we'll make it through an Obama presidency. In any case I'll not be placing my hope in government, regardless of who wins the Whitehouse.
Really? Could have fooled me.
Weird, the guy’s been around since Nov 2000,
and I don’t ever recall seeing a post.
The over/under on how many states’ vote talley will be litigated beginning on November is 5.
I’ll take the over.
What do you think?
Buy rice, beans and ammo. Then hunker down.
I see the same phenomenon every day. It’s a mystery to me.
5 years too late.
You tawkin’ to me?
What Obama Presidency? Did I miss the election? Why don’t you focus on getting John McCain and Sarah Palin elected instead of your hysteria of an Obama administration that hasn’t even happened yet.
Duly noted...and God Bless to your son...many thanks to him and his service!
“...there is little to no outrage.”
I would strongly disagree. The reason so many liberal publications(L.A. Times, Time, Rolling Stones, etc.) are making cuts is because the American public refuses to support communist propaganda. Furthermore, the MSM are commies. What do you think their forty plus years of strategy was for? Here’s a refresher:
Communist Goals (1963)
Congressional Record—Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [”]united force[”] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Patriotic American’s recently boycotted McDonald’s for supporting homosexual activists, and they were successful in forcing the McD corporation to change their decision. Through the efforts of homeschooling groups in CA. and around the country, as well as other non-profit organizations, their voice influenced the judges decision in nullifying a ruling outlawing homeschools in California, which would have set precedent for other states to follow.
There are a large conservative base that is fighting this Obama thug. Naturally, we do not receive the exposure in the media for obvious reasons. But this will not deter us. We’re not fair weather.
Finally, never underestimate the power of prayer. You should realize that this country was built on it, by the Lord’s will. And our faith and hope does not rest in the outcome of an election. Even if the Communist Muslim was to win, this won’t stop me from living. The face of this country would certainly change for the worse, but I’m not giving up on my country. There’s no place better to go, which is why so many risk their lives to flee to the U.S.A.
Keep praying, vote, trust in the Lord, and as we say in the west, Cowboy Up!
You’ve been here long enough to know better than to post your stupid vanity in the News forum. Geez.
I need to run - stop off at recruiter and see if I can get his address. We still have not received our first mail from him.
Flash: Hearing on local radio the Virginia NAACP has sued the governor for not preparing for early voting.
The courts are going to be very busy.
Prayer will help.
I was flipping through channels the other day and saw Bishop G.E. Patterson on. I would normally never watch this guy, but heard him say that we should just ask God for what we want, and not to worry about HOW He will accomplish that thing. He has tactics available that we cannot fathom.
While it looks quite improbable that we will be spared an Obama victory, it can be done, whether the dems cheat or not. God can intervene. And there are so many of us who know how disastrous his presidency would be, I can’t imagine God would allow this to happen to our Christian country.
Remember, God inhabits the praises of His people. So let’s just praise Him, and ask that His will be done. And while we pray, the other side is focused on cheating!
“What controversial figure’?”
Well, according to fashion guru’s, Gov. Palin has a controversial figure because she is not a size -0, and the McCain camp spends an amount which includes six digits on the V.P. running mate’s wardrobe.
She looks better than the guru’s, and she wears high dollar clothing for free. It’s scandalous.
So I've heard. I'll bet that rule is damned annoying over on the Stormfront message boards. ;-)
As for your "God can do whatever He wants" comment...that is exactly my point...God doesn't interfere with FREE WILL....He will judge all of us in due course...I didn't suggest that He was going to do ANYTHING...DID I?? As for not NEEDING a lecture, and being in CHIOR CENTRAL...what's the point of going to Church, if you don't stay and listen to the sermon??? Unless of course you are in fact God, himself, and already knew what I was going to say.
Some of the most success teams have gotten more motivation from the weakest player on the team either by his own actions or words.
I am not reading that MSM crap...but other good unsuspecting people are...its scary.
I have been here that long...but do not normally post.
What is 5 years too late.
Your outrage then would have prevented your outrage now.
How do know that I wasn’t?? Because I didn’t post here? Maybe I was out attending a boycott? Or calling freinds to get them outraged?
The numbers are dwindling.
Maybe his cat died. It probably got tired of the OUTRAGE.
I think it will come down to one state or none. I think this election wil be close, but close like 2004, not close like 2000.
I may respond to the remainder of your post, but the fact that you're describing my rather mild criticism of your premises is as "eating my own" means you're lost in space, or at least operating on emotion. You clearly need to take a break.
The hysterical and hostile tone of the rest of your post makes it even more clear. Take a break, enjoy life, come back when you can handle a little criticism.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.