1. The Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan
2. William Ayers (Weather Underground), Advocated that young people kill their parents.
3. Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground), Praised the Charles Manson murders.
4. Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Tom Hayden (Former SDS president), encouraged activists to firebomb police cars; Michael Klonsky (SDS Leader) and Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) (CPML) chairman from 1979-1981; Mark Rudd (succeeded Klonsky as national SDS leader), "Probably the biggest difference between Columbia SDS people in 1968 and in 2008 is forty years.; Carl Davidson (one of three elected SDS leaders), along with Klonsky rejected traditional politics for fringe Marxist movements. More recently, he helped organize the 2002 rally in which Obama first spoke out against the Iraq War and now serves as the webmaster of Progressives for Obama.
5. Raila Odinga (Kenia's ethnic clensing communist leader and vote stealer)
6. Mohammar Khaddafi, stated that the Arab world is "ready to back and finance the Muslim Obama."
7. Daniel Ortega (Nicaraguan Marxist president), on his Obama endorsement speech, "It's not to say that there is already a revolution under way in the U.S. ... but yes, they are laying the foundations for a revolutionary change."
8. Hamas. Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York. We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections, Yousuf said.
9. Rashid Khalidi. PLO executive when PLO was considered a terrorist organization. Still justifies Muslim terrorism as resistance fighters. Was on the board with Obama in the Woods Foundation. Held a fundraiser for Obama in 2000.
12. Communist Party USA (CPUSA). "A broad multiclass, multiracial movement is converging around Obama's "Hope, change and unity" campaign because they see in it the thrilling opportunity to end 30 years of ultra-right rule and move our nation forward with a broadly progressive agenda. This diverse movement combines a variety of political currents and aims in a working coalition that is crucial to social progress at this point. [ ] The struggle to defeat the ultra-right and turn our country on a positive path will not end with Obama's election. But that step will shift the ground for successful struggles going forward."
13. Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism (CCDS, Danny Glover's organization), see: http://www.cc-ds.org/critical_moment.html
14. Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). Look here to see how he got his start: http://www.chicagodsa.org/ngarchive/ng45.html
15. Fidel Castro, Castro writes that Obama is the most progressive candidate to the U.S. presidency and suggests he possesses "great intelligence."
16. Black Panthers, extremist hate group, endorsed and was on Obama's web site as an endorser, but because of political pressure it is no longer there. Screenshot is here: http://bp3.blogger.com/_gO3ai_bAh-s/...ma_panther.jpg
It goes on *FOREVER*. America's enemies endorse Comrade Barry.
When is someone going to come out with an ‘Ameri-Cons vs. the World’ videogame. I know it wouldn’t be a fair fight but I would buy it for Christmas.
I think Dr. Daniels should stick to writing about what he knows best, the low-life culture fostered by the nanny state.
Not since the destruction of the Twin Towers has there been dancing in the streets anywhere on the planet to celebrate events in America. It is to be hoped, of course, that it is not the same people doing the dancing.
Unfortunately, those very same people were doing a great deal of dancing. It is revealing and should be unsettling to Obama partisans just how many of America's (and not Bush's) committed enemies were applauding Obama's election.
Power is in any case often an illusion and it always has limits. Did the Iraq war deter or encourage Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev?
Probably neither. It did, however, motivate Libya to give up her own nuclear efforts and Assad to withdraw from the occupation of Lebanon. It also served to discourage Saddam Hussein from making further trouble unless he can rise from the grave, and if the Taliban are still fighting it's from caves. It did do all of that. And no one such as Putin or Medvedev who has the memory of the Soviet Union's antics in Hungary and Czechoslovakia can argue that Iraq inspired them to invade another country. No marks for Dalrymple on that one.
It might not be altogether easy to withdraw from Iraq without the appearance of defeat, which would deal a great blow to American prestige and pretensions.
Obama will do nothing of the sort, and I'm a little surprised to see the normally better-informed Dalrymple fall for the party line on this one. Any appearance of defeat in Iraq will be a sham, an illusion perpetrated to protect the international commentariat from an admission that they were wrong and Bush was right, and that the cold truth is that American won in Iraq. That is not an admission I see likely to be made unless the credit can be deflected somehow to Obama. Watch for it, it's going to happen.
I hope I am wrong in seeing an analogy with President-elect Obama...that his youthfulness and rhetorical idealism do not belie an authoritarianism. That his moralizing does not conceal a lack of scruple and contempt for due process. That by social justice he does not mean pork barrel. But I do not think the auguries are good. When I heard him promise that he would cut taxes for 95 percent of Americans, I wondered how anyone could believe it for a moment, or that he would go through the budget line by line, as he said he would. Compared to that, Fairyland is intensely real.
Here we do agree. Obama certainly was the beneficiary of the Fairyland vote, largely because its inhabitants bought into the same litany of garbage concerning Bush that so many Europeans did. Some of them are waking up at the moment to the hard truth that there are no yellow brick roads and no ruby slippers. There is, however, a Man Behind The Curtain, and his feet are made of clay.
Yet another writer utterly ignorant of Obama's backers. He should stick to writing what he knows about, which he does so extraordinarily well.
HRC and the Obamacorns somehow believe that if they only wish and hope and pray hard enough, that global affairs will be OK.....
They have no chance of stopping Russia from expanding into the western hemisphere.
Russian doesn't care if we are socialist, communist or gay. They know weakness when they see it and are ready to take full advantage of liberal, democrat naivete.
What a waste of space. This is nothing more than the usual left wing drivel.
Did anyone actually read the article beyond the first line?
From nearly all the comments, I’m guessing no.
“The surrealness of it struck me yesterday at Bon Marche. The man at the exchange counter, usually so surly, asked me my nationality. I got ready to do the usual: bowing my head with shame and whispering so no one could hear: Americaine.”
I am soooooo sick of this kind of whining POS.
My uncle, and many other good young men lost their futures and lives liberating that country, on June 6th, 1944. They certainly are bowing their heads in shame from where they are now, every time tripe like this is spewn.
I know it’s not on topic,but oh well.
Another excellent piece by TD.
Thank God! Without The Big 0, Americans would probably have been targeted in India today.
Planet Obama makes me think of the Sister’s of Mercy song “Black Planet”