George Bush warned both Mayor Nagin and Governor Blanco that they ought to evacuate people in the path of the storm DAYS before those two idiots finally decided maybe they ought to listen.
The insane re-writing of history by the Democrats and the MSM ever since has been beyond disgraceful.
This was emphatically NOT “Bush’s Fault,” but the fault of two Louisiana Democrat leaders, just as the mortgage meltdown ia almost exclusively a Democrat debacle.
The spin over the past four years has been unprecedentedly vile.
I respectfully disagree. Vehemently... It WAS Bush's fault... At NO point did he assign blame where it was deserved...
The entire Bush years can be summarized in this way...
1. Bush gets blamed for everything that goes
2. Bush says nothing in return... Doesn't challenge it. Cheney hides for cover. Other GOP leaders dissapear, including Frist.
3. Media picks up on the Dems lies and promotes them
4. The public believes these outrageous lies... After all, if they're repeated over and over, without being challenged, they must be accurate, right?
5. Repeat step 1... Until conservatives are viewed as evil, belicose monsters that don't care about the poor, and want tax cuts for the rich... Until they destroy the GOP party... Until anyone that dares to fight back- like DeLay, are pounded by the MSM, into submission...
Did I get that right?