One good thing: If things continue the way they are going, I seriously doubt that Obama will be reelected. MANY Americans are upset with this SPENDING Bill and we haven’t even gotten to “regular” appropriations and the budget yet....
posted on 02/07/2009 6:23:45 AM PST
(Cogito, ergo...Sum Pro Vita. (Modified DeCartes))
Show trials could be just the spark we need...
"I seriously doubt that Obama will be reelected"
Hmm! Let's see:
- Acorn gets billions in the porkulus bill. Good grief! Look what they accomplished with just a few measly millions in 2008. (Look for the National Civilian Defense Force to come from here.);
- Oscumbo has made direct payback to the unions in the first 2 weeks;
- The floodgates from Mexico are about to be opened;
- Talk radio is preparing for an onslaught on the 1st Amendment;
- An amendment to the Constitution has been proposed to dump # 22;
- Billions of the stimulus will be going to at least 33 groveling states; and,
- Most of the protections against terrorism are either gone or about to go.
Now where, in this brief list of police-state developments, do you see another "honest", if any, election being held in this country?
posted on 02/07/2009 9:21:33 PM PST
(Where is another agitator for republicanism like Sam Adams when we need him?)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson