Skip to comments.Psst. Daley's Stimulus Secret (Barry, stimulus, and Chicago machine)
Posted on 02/07/2009 7:12:14 AM PST by milwguy
The mayor this week refused to make public his stimulus wish list, unlike virtually every other city in America.
"Heh-heh," Daley said.
We've got a pretty good idea of what's on it any way.
- $500 million to create Daley Cone of Silence
- $125 million keep Meigs Field closed
- $53 million to replenish the Keep Aldermen Sedated Fund
- $863 million to complete transfer of city government to Chicago 2016
- $100 million in quarters to hand out to friends for new parking meters
- $15 million for stationery to expand enemies list
- $4 million to make Jody Weis go away
- $25 million to buy giant clocks for city workers
- $6 billion to complete Block 37
- $1 million in small, non-sequential bills
(Excerpt) Read more at nbcchicago.com ...
Each reprehensible piece of the Porkulus bill must be made public so the average Joe understands the screwing he just got and by whom. That’s why they’re trying to cut off our Freedom of Speech. The only thing Liberals and RINO’s fear is exposure of their lies and deceit. Welcome to the “Age of Corruption.”
It will be accounted for the same way his $B campaign was done. None of this $T will see the light of day.
Pray for America
Sorry, I am very depressed over what is happening.
It will be passed, a huge government pork bill that will take generations to recover from.
When recovery does happen it will be because a Reagan Conservative won the Presidential election and all the RINO's in Congress have been replaced with Conservative Republicans.
Then the panty waist Conservatives will once again try to change the tone in Washington so both parties can get along.
Then of course a few more elections and the Democrats will once again take over and screw the citizens of the USA.
#4——looks like “Mandingo, Part 2”
Their snoughts are stuck in the trough..again!
Don’t worry, your scenario is not based in reality.
The truth is much, much worse.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.