Skip to comments.Boy Killed By Anal-penetrating Chair [Made in China]
Posted on 02/20/2009 11:47:57 AM PST by MyTwoCopperCoins
IN China, a fourteen-year-old boy was killed when chair he was sitting on exploded.
Parts of the chair entered the boys rectum. The result was extensive bleeding. And it killed him.
The killer chair is a gas cylinder type, of the type seen at computer work stations. In blue.
The height is altered by an adjustable cylinder containing highly pressurised gas. It is this that exploded.
In 2007 another chair exploded, propelling a 20cm part into the backside of a 68-year-old man. He lived.
Made in China. Buyer beware
Rectum? Hell, it killed him!
I was reminded of the only funny scene in Burn After Reading. (Terrible movie, don’t see it.)
No part of this article was LOL-funny...
UNTIL I saw your handle!
Kinda cranks the pucker factor up so high you couldn’t pull a pin outa my ass with a tractor.
“.but its from Canada.....”
Yeah! You think it’s from Canada. Maybe.
And here’s me thinking that sewering stocks are the headline story of the day!
Come to think of it, this story could be a metaphor for market sentiment today for us screen-watchers.
Looked at the bottom and it is not the same design. The arm rests are exactly the same though.
That blue chair in the pic looks exactly like mine except mine is black.........................
Reminds me of when my bicycle seat broke suddenly and
I sat down hard on the rear wheel. I thought it was the seat
post causing all that pain.
...As chair of the type of PC in terms of adjusting the vertical position in the gas pressure is typical. This gas cylinder explosion. The boy was transported to a hospital in one to three months as chair of the explosion in cases, say people who are transported to a hip injury...
That clarifies things a bit.
There was a funny scene in that movie? I must have missed it.
Yours was probably originally blue, but dyed black to cover the blood stains.
They must be using snails to pull the rickshaw ambulances.
By the way, your screen name is perfect for this discussion. :)
We can be sure that the hard working employees of the Happy Toothpaste, Antifreeze and Anal Penetrator Chair Factory #9 are grieving for this unfortunate young man.
I’ve used those kind of chairs before — wow, I wouldn’t had I known what might happen.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.