1. Unable to respond to what VP duties are.
2. Alaskan proximity as experience in foreign policy.
3. Bridge to no where comments
4. The newspaper reading competencies.
5. Knowledge of Supreme court rulings.
Again I reiterate, I love Sarah, and her conservative stances. In fact, I was as excited as anyone else when she delivered her acceptance speech last fall. But since, I have come to the conclusion that I can not support her unless she is the general election candidate. So at this point it's either Jindal or Sanford for me.
And as far as Jindal's falling short last night, just remember the bent one failed at his 1988 dim key note address. So it's too early publishing Bobby's politcal obit yer.
......and Rick Santelli as Sec. of Treas. in 2012
Jindal sounded ok to me.