Skip to comments.News to Note: A weekly feature examining news from the biblical viewpoint
Posted on 02/28/2009 8:32:31 PM PST by GodGunsGuts
News to Note, February 28, 2008 (go to link below to read stories)
1. CBC News: Montreal Scientists Unlock Mystery of Early Molecular Mechanism.
Have Canadian scientists uncovered the key that makes an evolutionary origin of life plausible?
2. Forbes: The Dangers of Overselling Evolution Philip Skell, a member of the National Academy of Sciences for more than three decades, cautions against protecting Darwinism through censorship.
3. The Boston Globe: Cod in the Act of Evolution Another example of evolution in action-need we even bother examining the reality to confirm this isnt what Darwin predicted?
4. BBC News: Ghost Peaks Mapped Under Ice A mountain range the size of the European Alps-larger than anyone expectedhas finally been measured.
5. Fox News: Poll: Obama More Popular Than Jesus, Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
And more at...
(Excerpt) Read more at answersingenesis.org ...
Thanks for the ping!
Recently in “The Atkinsonville Philet News Line”, Dr. Hooker of the University of Cullguta Cod Evolution Dept. said, (in nontechnical language for those lacking opposable thumbs)
“The outer muscle tissue of cod have been observed growing a thick brown encrustation along with a consistent increase in body temperature that cannot be accounted for either by global warming or increased metabolism.
Analysis of the genetic component of the unfatted premix layering revealed several plant origins and eleven unaccounted for chemical residues”.
Scientists at The Max Sincker Institute at Tartar University, Thousand Islands, California, said it is a recipe for disaster and a real pickle.
(Reprinted with permission of Batter and Salter Pepper Co.)
What an exercize in futility, people reviewing evidence that they admit upfront can never exist.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.