I can’t find a link to the actual map on Newsweek’s site or via the Newsbuster article.
actual map here:
good quote from the intermediate linking page:
* Stage 1 (negation): Germany is not at all rearming.
* Stage 2 (bagatellisation): Okay, but not very much.
* Stage 3 (relativating): Okay, but in relation to GB, France and Soviets, it is a tiny army.
* Stage 4 (psychologization): Okay, but try to understand how they must feel surrounded, yes, under siege by many other nations!
* Stage 5 (disengagement): Okay, but now it is too dangerous to confront them.
* Stage 6 (appeasement): For hell, don’t provoke them! That will only worsen the situation.
* Stage 7 (resignation): We can’t do anything about it.
You can right click on the map and zoom in. It's a pretty poor map, but, it might be interesting to write to Newsweek and ask them to point out Israel in that map for us! lol