Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: crymeariver

T1 can be prevented in 80% cases just by dosing infants with 2000 IU’s of vitamin d3 during the first year. A +20 year from Finland confirms this finding. Some variant of this treatment will probably prevent the remaining 20%.
I would like to advise some T1 diabetics of the possibilty
of restoring pancreatic insulin function in long term T1 diabetic adults. It may be possible.


46 posted on 03/09/2009 12:31:19 PM PDT by kruss3 (Kruss3@gmail.comsto)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: kruss3

Isnt vitamin D3 niacin?


47 posted on 03/09/2009 1:00:42 PM PDT by crymeariver (Good news...in a way)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson