Barack Obamas gun control policy, or should I write anti-gun record is long and informative:
* 1994 to 2001 - Obama was on the board of the anti-gun Joyce Foundation. This foundation is the largest funding source for radical anti-gun groups in the country.
* 1996 - Obama supported a ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.
* 1999 - Obama proposed a 500 percent increase in the excise taxes on firearms and ammunition. This tax would effectively punish gun owners for buying guns and ammunition.
* 2003 - Obama voted in support of legislation that would have banned privately owned hunting shotguns, target rifles and black powder rifles in Illinois.
* 2004 - Obama voted against legislation intended to protect homeowners from prosecution in cases where they used a firearm to halt a home invasion.
The Secret Service Protection should be taken away from Obama and any other anti-gun legislator. If we don’t need guns for self-defense, neither do they.
Courious how many would still be of the same opinion then?