1. "Obama criticized pork barrel spending in the form of 'earmarks,' urging changes in the way that Congress adopts the spending proposals. Then he signed a spending bill that contains nearly 9,000 of them, some that members of his own staff shoved in last year when they were still members of Congress. 'Let there be no doubt, this piece of legislation must mark an end to the old way of doing business, and the beginning of a new era of responsibility and accountability,' Obama said." -- McClatchy, 3/11
2. "There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means and we're going to have to make some adjustments." -- Obama during the campaign.
3. This year's budget deficit: $1.5 trillion.
4. Asks his Cabinet to cut costs in their departments by $100 million -- a whopping .0027%!
5. "The White House says the president is unaware of the tea parties." -- ABC News, 4/15
6. "Mr. Obama is an accomplished orator but is becoming known in America as the 'teleprompt president' over his reliance on the machine when he gives a speech." -- Sky News, 3/18
7. In early February, the 2010 census was moved out of the Department of Commerce and into the White House, politicizing how federal aid is distributed and electoral districts are drawn.
8. Obama taps Nancy Killefer for a new administration job, First Chief Performance Officer -- to police government spending. But it surfaces that Killefer had performance issues of her own -- a tax lien was slapped on her DC home in 2005 for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help. She withdrew.
9. Turkey tried to block the appointment of Anders Fogh Rasmussen as new NATO secretary general because he didn't properly punish the Danish cartoonist who caricatured Mohammed. France's Nicolas Sarkozy and Germany's Angela Merkel were outraged; Obama said he supported Turkey's induction into the European Union.
10. . . . and he never mentioned the Armenian genocide.
11. The picture of Obama and Hugo Chavez shaking hands.
12. Hugo Chavez gave him the anti-American screed "The Open Veins of Latin America." Obama didn't remark upon it. At least it wasn't DVDs.
READ REST HEREhttp://www.nypost.com/seven/04252009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/100_days__100_mistakes_166177.htm?page=0
Robert "Vinnie Barbarino" Gibbs
WH Press Secy Robert Gibbs just morphed into Vinnie Barabarino. Gibbs vocabulary does not extend beyond: "What? Where? I have no knowledge of that, I wasnt aware, Nobody informed me".................
Gibbs contempt for Americans is astounding. We are expected to believe the White House was "unaware" of the flyover plan. Barbarino-Gibbs does not know that a lot of high-level people have to sign-off in order to take an Air Force plane on a joyride around Manhattan?
Did fall guy Louis Caldera---- Director of the White House Military office----dupe other high officials to pulloff this stunt? Did Caldera forge official documents to get the OK?
Why was this done in the first place? Probably for a propaganda piece on our "fearless leader"---Obama----to build up his bona fides around the world.
The Obama admin evidences a stunning incompetence------the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.