Skip to comments.News to Note, May 2, 2009: A weekly feature examining news from the biblical viewpoint
Posted on 05/02/2009 11:41:27 AM PDT by GodGunsGuts
News to Note, May 2, 2009
A weekly feature examining news from the biblical viewpoint
(Read the following stories, and much more by clicking excerpt link at the bottom)
1. LiveScience: Swine Flu Is Evolution in Action
Swine fluboth the virus itself and the associated paranoiaseems to be sweeping the world. Is it evolution in action?
2. LiveScience: Some Dinosaurs Survived the Asteroid Impact
The widely taught model of dinosaur extinction doesnt line up with the latest fossil findings.
3. National Geographic News: Baby Mammoth CT Scan Reveals Internal Organs
The preserved baby woolly mammoth shows that it died in an oxygen-deprived environment that prevented decay and kept it intact. Catastrophic processes, perhaps?
4. PhysOrg: Darwin in a Test Tube: Scientists Make Molecules that Evolve, Compete, Mimick Behavior of Darwins Finches
Scientists have built a molecular system that evolves in the lab. But like other such systems that have gone before it, this doesnt prove Darwin.
5. ScienceNOW: Safer Stem Cells?
Week after week, weve been reporting on breakthroughs in non-embryonic stem cell researchbreakthroughs that show the superior viability of such life-honoring medical treatments.
Read the above stories and much more by clicking the link below:
(Excerpt) Read more at answersingenesis.org ...
Thanks for the ping!
My pleasure. I put this up most saturdays under keyword creation.
All the best—GGG
another reason to look forward to Saturday :)
Thank you kindly :o)