Skip to comments.George Tiller (Child Murderer) shot to death at Wichita church
Posted on 05/31/2009 9:35:48 AM PDT by Kansas58
Kansas Abortionist George Tiller was shot today as he was going to Church.
(Excerpt) Read more at kansas.com ...
I agree. But so far I haven't read any details; I'm hoping it's something that has nothing to do with abortion (a personal vendetta, because he was apparently the type who stirred up enmity).
I don't know anything about this topic. Do you have a link, or could you provide me with some Google search words?
Post #81 totally agree.
A friend of mine has done the right thing. She has picketed at abortion clinics, one of which is literally across from her Catholic church. She encourages adoption and has actually saved about a dozen babies from being murdered by talking to the mother and convincing her not to kill her baby.
God said “Thou shalt not murder.” I don’t think there is much room for debate there no matter who did it.
Police have a suspect description. The suspect is described as a white male in his 50's or 60's with grey hair that is balding in the middle. He is about 6'1" and about 220 pounds and was wearing a white shirt and dark pants. The suspect was last seen in a light blue Ford Taurus, possibly an early 1990's model. It has a K-State vanity plate and a Kansas license plate number 225 BAB.http://www.kwch.com/global/story.asp?s=10451609
That works out to over 37 abortions daily (235 working days a year), or 4.5 abortions every hour, one(ish) every fifteen minutes. I'm not sure that is physically possible. FWIW.
I’m sure some will come by to say how tragic this and that a real conservative would mourn his death.
I do not support vigilantism and I’d never do anything like this, but I can’t say I’m saddened by it. It’s like if someone takes out a known killer. It’s wrong and the person must face punishment, but at the same time, no reason to shed tears. Tiller was an evil man.
Late term abortions are tragic.
If he had found Christ he would have retired.
I hope you're right, and that it's just a coincidence that today is the sixth anniversary of the arrest of Eric Rudolph.
If it is about the numbers killed in his clinic(s) by others, it is possible.
Some info on the shooter at link on post #50.
This guy has killed far MORE people than the average jihadis, for which it is freeper PC to say
“May he rest pieces”
So are we all going to stop that epitaph against jihads, or are we ( I am not perfect either here) hypocrites.
Is that right? 350,000? That’s over 33 a day, every day, five days a week for 40 years. No vacations.
Are you sure that’s right?
No I'm not mad and I would never make such a statement anyway. FReepers need to wait for the facts to come in before recoiling in fear from Napolitano's DHS hacks.
It’s tragic because his sister is your pal or because you’re angry our nations Mengele got killed.
What’s tragic is what he did.
His killing is well.....I’m from Mississippi
We have a saying down here but I’ll spare you since it might go over your head.
I have zero zero sympathy from those who profit from murdering babies.
How could anyone?
* Police say a handgun was used in the crime. less than a minute ago
* 225-BAB is the tag on the vehicle police are looking for. Kansas tags. about a minute ago
* Several witnesses have been taken downtown for questioning. 2 minutes ago
* Allred would only identify victim as a white male in his 60’s. Also said he had been a victim of high profile crimes in the past. 2 minutes ago
* Victim was pronounced dead at the scene in a lobby area of the church 2 minutes ago
* WPD Cpt. Brent Allred wouldn’t confirm identity of Tiller pending family notification 3 minutes ago
* Police looking for a 90’s era light blue Ford Taurus with Kansas tags. Registered in Merriam, Ks. 3 minutes ago
* http://twitpic.com/6ca48 - Another photo from Tiller scene. 18 minutes ago
* @danimichelle Don’t know yet. I heard police released a description, so I’m thinking no. 19 minutes ago
* District Attorney Nola Foulston is on the scene along with deputy DA Kim Parker 26 minutes ago
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.