Skip to comments.The Muslim Side of Obama
Posted on 06/03/2009 9:26:09 AM PDT by Former Farmer
Pressures to be politically correct prohibit considering Barack Obama's Muslim side, or even mentioning his middle name. How Muslim is he? Consider these issues.
1. Born a Muslim. The man who sired the candidate was an African Muslim named Barack Hussein Obama, who named his son his own African Muslim name. The name "hussein" is Arabic for "good," and is normally given only to Muslims.
2. A Muslim by Law. Muslim law assigns the faith according to the religion of the father. Since his father was Muslim, by Muslim law and in the eyes of the Muslim world Barack Hussein Obama was and is a Muslim.
3. Raised a Muslim. After his biological father abandoned the family, his mother married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro, who moved the family to Indonesia. Little Hussein was was first enrolled in a Catholic school as a Muslim student, then enrolled as a Muslim in a government school. This was not a fanatical madrassa as has been falsely reported. However, Muslim students were required to study Islam, read the Koran and learn Muslim prayers. Hussein Obama himself confirms his Muslim roots, stating in one of his autobiographies, Dreams of My Father, that he got in trouble for cutting up in Koran class. Only Muslims were allowed in Koran class.
4. A Muslim by Profession. Hussein Obama, in an interview with George Stephanopolous, referred to "my Muslim faith." While this may be an unconscious revelation, it might have been a mere gaffe. A man's tongue may slip, but will not slip into fluent Arabic unless he knows Arabic. Hussein Obama recited the Muslim shahada in perfect Arabic to New York Times reporter Nicholas Kristoff. The shahada is the First Pillar of Islam, the most basic Muslim confession of faith, stating "there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet." This is comparable to the Christian confession of faith, "Jesus is Lord." Very few Christians can, and even fewer would, pray the shahada in perfect Arabic. Obama then called the shahada one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.
5. A Mystery Month in Muslim Culture. As a young man, Hussein Obama traveled to Pakistan. How long he stayed is uncertain: his campaign says three weeks; other sources, several months. What he did or learned or decided during this immersion remains unknown.
6. Mystery Money for Elite Education. After returning from his immersion in that Muslim country, Hussein Obama proceeded to an elite Ivy League education: an undergraduate degree from Columbia, and a law degree from Harvard. The Obama campaign admits that he received no scholarship money from Harvard, but claims he self-funded his education through loans. Hussein Obama himself barred Harvard from releasing any financial records. Why would he ban access to records if they would verify his claim?
7. Endorsed by Foreign America Haters. Hussein Obama has been endorsed by Fidel Castro, Kim Jong Il, and Muammar Qaddafi. Muslim terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah endorse Hussein Obama. Hamas and Hexbollah both are funded by Iran. Hussein Obama has offered to meet without preconditions with Iran's Achmedinajab, who denies the Holocaust and pledges to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Hussein Obama has described Iran as a small nation that is no threat to Israel.
8. Surrounded by Domestic America Haters. The inner circle around Hussein Obama includes the man he said he consulted before making any major decisions, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The worldview of Jeremiah Wright sounds like an ominous echo of Osama bin Laden. Osama said the massive terrorist attack on 9/11 was just American getting back what it had done to others; Jeremiah called it America's chickens coming home to roost. Osama calls America the Great Satan which must be destroyed; Jeremiah calls for God to damn America. How can Hussein Obama repudiate the worldview of one of these soulmates, while he has sat for twenty years under the teaching of one? Who else do we find close to Hussein Obama? Domestic terrorist Bill Ayers hates America so much he bombed our Capitol. (In fairness to Ayers, we must note that he praised America on one occasion. After being acquited on a technicality, Ayers gushed: "Guilty as Hell, free as a bird. Is this a great country, or what?" ) The only regret Ayers has expressed about his terrorism is that they didn't plant more bombs. Black Muslim potentate Louis Farrakhan has condemned America so often and so severely he needs no citations. Probably the closest to Hussein Obama is his wife Michele, who has called America a mean place and stated she has never been proud of America before her husband's run for the Presidency. Her scowling face shows a hate that one cannot even imagine on the face of a Cindy McCain or a Sarah Palin.
9. Serving 57 states. In another slip of the tongue that could reveal hidden beliefs, or could just be a really stupid statement, Hussein Obama stated that he had campaigned in 57 states. In the fatigue of a long campaign, mistakes are expected and overlooked. A Harvard graduate is probably smarter than a fifth grader, and a fifth grader knows we have 50 states. The intrigue comes from the number 57. Why not 51 or 54 or 72? The number 57 makes sense in one context: all the Muslim nations belong to the Organization of the Islamic Conference - all 57 of them.
10. Campaigning in Kenya. While a U.S. Senator, Hussein Obama traveled to Kenya and campaigned for a presidential candidate named Railo Odingo. It was widely reported that Odinga had committed in writing to impose of Muslim law, sharia, and re-write the constitution within six months to conform to the Koran. Whether or not this is true, why was Hussein Obama interfering in the internal politics of a foreign nation? If John McCain campaigned for a partisan candidate in Scotland on the grounds that his ancestors came from there, everyone would see it as almost insane. Some of Hussein Obama's mistakes may be simple goofs (I'll bomb Pakistan) or at worst meaningful slips (my Muslim faith). It requires a conscious, deliberate decision to travel to another continent and interfere in the internal politics of another nation. Either Hussein Obama was supporting a hidden Muslim agenda, or he was showing appallingly bad judgment. Neither belongs in the Oval Office.
All these facts are in the public record. Why can they not be considered?
Another big finger to America by the cultural ignoramus retard libs of America. This is complete insanity.
Now that he got elected on deceit, he can let it out a little at a time that he really hates White Christian/Jewish America.
Had to be before 2002. Binny died at Tora Bora in December 2001 .
The hypocritical MSM will hide Obama Bin Biden’s Muslim roots when it’s inconvenient, and flog his Muslim roots when it makes him look diverse. The Double Standard, along with Doublethink, has proven to be an easy sell to the American public.
What other side does he have?
Heres a sad monument to the sleaziness of this presidential campaign: Almost one-third of voters know that Barack Obama is a Muslim or believe that he could be...
...A Pew Research Center survey released a few days ago found that only half of Americans correctly know that Mr. Obama is a Christian. Meanwhile, 13 percent of registered voters say that he is a Muslim, compared with 12 percent in June and 10 percent in March.
More ominously, a rising share now 16 percent say they arent sure about his religion because theyve heard different things about it.
When Ive traveled around the country, particularly to my childhood home in rural Oregon, Ive been struck by the number of people who ask something like: That Obama is he really a Christian? Isnt he a Muslim or something?
...(Obama is) far more active in church than John McCain is.
...Im writing in part out of a sense of personal responsibility. Those who suggest that Mr. Obama is a Muslim as if that in itself were wrong regularly cite my own columns, especially an interview last year in which I asked him about Islam and his boyhood in Indonesia. In that interview, Mr. Obama praised the Arabic call to prayer as one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset, and he repeated the opening of it.
This should surprise no one: the call to prayer blasts from mosque loudspeakers five times a day, and Mr. Obama would have had to have been deaf not to learn the words as a child.
Muammar Qaddafi has said publicly that he believes Obama to be a muslim. Whether Barack is or isn’t (he appears to be more of an opportunistic secular humanist/atheist), the muslim world he is trying to appeal to does see him as a muslim.
Whether Barack is or isn't (he appears to be more of an opportunistic secular humanist/atheist), the muslim world he is trying to appeal to does see him as a muslim.
You can add to this that Percy Sutton was asked by a Muslim sheikh to recommend Obama to Harvard Law. It wouldn’t be surprising if he paid the tab.
Also that the crook who helped arrange Obama’s shady deal on his house in Chicago is a Muslim.
Also, that Obama was on the phone to Odinga as late as the New Hampshire primary, although his church burning and child murdering activities were well known by that time.
Well, for twenty two years he attended church and seems not to have heard anything the Reverend Wright said.
Seriously, I know that just accentuates your point.
Note too that the Jerkoff from the NYet Times bragged that Obama was more active in church than McCain. He’s been to his mom’s unitarian funeral in January and he has been to Easter service. Nothing else since he was elected.