posted on 06/07/2009 2:01:02 PM PDT
(Obama is everything Oklahoma is not.)
Once again one of her signature sweaters with her signature sneer.
posted on 06/07/2009 2:02:58 PM PDT
(01/20/13 The end of an error.... Obama even worse than Carter.)
That youngest kid of theirs looks like a little brat. In most of her pictures she has that snotty puss on like MO. The older kid seems sweeter.
posted on 06/07/2009 2:29:50 PM PDT
(The American Revolution: 70% of the people were loyal to the King, The other 30% founded a nation.)
What does TornadoAlley3 mean?
posted on 06/07/2009 2:44:54 PM PDT
(Running my own Sarah Palin Headquarters for her run for President here in Clymer. Pa)
Looks like she is now wearing a low slung wide belt. She also looks like an African refugee.
posted on 06/07/2009 9:07:22 PM PDT
by celtic gal
(I think the democRATs should change their logo from a jackass to a RAT with a long tail.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson