Skip to comments.U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Refuses to Prosecute President Obama
Posted on 06/15/2009 3:29:41 PM PDT by patriotgal1787
(Washington, DC 06/11/2009) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of Constitutional "qualifications/eligibility" to serve as President of the United States and his cases that are still pending, Berg vs. Obama [2 cases 1 under seal] and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, et al announced today that United States Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute President Barack H. Obama for Obama illegally running for and holding the U.S. Senate seat from Illinois because he was Constitutionally ineligible to be a U.S. Senator.
(Excerpt) Read more at obamacrimes.info ...
Philip Berg, Attorney
Under the False Claims Act, Berg is accusing Obama of defrauding the U.S. Treasury by illegally being a U.S. Senator from Illinois, as Berg claims Obama is an illegal alien, not a U.S. Citizen.
Philip J. Berg, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama, is challenging Senator Obama's lack of Constitutional "qualifications/eligibility" to serve as President of the United States. After bringing action against Obama and after months of delay, US AG Holders staff refused to investigate.
Berg raised issue of Conflict of Interest and why Discovery was not turned over and why Judge Roberts dismissed the case against Obama on June 9th. obamacrimes.com is the web site for the truth about Obama
Berg will give us an update on his three pending cases challenging Obama's lack of qualifications/eligibility to be President.
By the Constitution, it is impossible to prosecute the president. He can only be impeached, convicted and removed from office. Then, as an ex-president who knows. Ala Jerry Ford, probably a pre-emptive pardon.
True, Holder’s oath of office is to the Muslim Fuerer Prinz, not the Constitution of the United States of America.
Since there is no one left to speak for the masses or to uphold the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence says all that needs to be said on the point.
Will Holder prosecute or seek punishment of Barry for violating law in firing the AmeriCorps IG? Hardly.
Chicago Politics as Usual Ping!
“Then, as an ex-president who knows. Ala Jerry Ford, probably a pre-emptive pardon.”
This no doubt explains “Old Joe.” He probably was the only VP candidate Obama could find who would agree in advance to make such a pardon if the need arose...
“there is no controlling Legal Authority”
All of the scewball posts on this thread notwithstanding, the President may pardon himself from any crime other than impeachment.
Can he pardon himself for the crime that allowed him to become the President illegally????
I am afraid that the American people are going to get a real lesson in crimes and high misdemeanors from this administration. There is no opposition party in Congress to hold the POTUS to account. There will be no cry to prosecute any crimes which are done by this administration.
At least not until and if the Republicans gain control of the House of Representatives.
join something, join the tea parties, join resistnet.com, grassfire, something and get involved...
1. I couldn't help laughing because Gibbs seemed to be saying that if something---say, a document like a birth certificate---was posted on the internet, it must be factual, true, and honest.
2. Of course, we all know---and I'm sure that Gibbs knows too--that if something is posted on the internet, the first thing we need to do is to look at it with the greatest caution and distrust.
For instance, we have all heard horror stories of people who have bought items on the internet and who have found out later the item that was advertised on the internet was not the item that they actually bought.
3. How about this: Let's say that the President of the highly-respected University Notre Dame posted the following statement on his website: "I have a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate for everyone to see, but I can't let anyone see it or touch it in person."
4. I love Notre Dame University football, but my response would be: " Sorry, President of Notre Dame, but if you can't let the public see it and touch it, I don't believe that you really have Obama's long form birth certificate."
5. Press Secretary Gibbs says "It is on the internet". But what Obama birth certificate is actually on the internet?
6. Fact: The Obama birth certificate on the "internet" is stamped "2007" on the back.
7. My followup question to Gibbs would have been: You are correct. It is on the internet. But why does Obama end up displaying an obvious 2007 Hawaii birth certificate? Why doesn't Obama display a birth certificate with a much earlier date? Did Obama lose his original birth certificate?
8. "Oh, yes. Mr. Gibbs. If you are so naive to believe that everything on the internet is true and should be trusted absolutely, I have some oceanfront property in Nevada that I am selling on the internet. Please check it out."
In other, related news,
Inspector s general cannot be fired with out 30 days notice to congress and cause.
Obama sponsored this law as a senator and broke it as president.
He broke the law and must be impeached
I never understood how that could make someone so frustrated at the perceived lack of justice, until I read how Obama handles the nation's affairs...My empathy for those historical upstarts has a new dimension now.
We must recognize corrupting influences for what they are, and that they are not all motivated by money or favor. Some are motivated for the love of power, and they are harder to fight, as there is no brick of frozen cash in the New Orleans freezer.
The fact that the press no longer cares about corruption is a certain sign that corruption has reached the highest levels.
WHERE'S THE BASTARDS
BIRTH CERTIFICATE ??
(and i don't mean Lettermans kid either!)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.