Skip to comments.Meet the real Chris Parry! [Warning: very foul language]
Posted on 07/12/2009 12:51:24 PM PDT by Admin ModeratorEdited on 07/12/2009 6:23:43 PM PDT by Admin Moderator. [history]
click here to read article
There’s prolly gonna be some Stalin-esque scrubbing going on at the Kos sewage farm tonight.
If Chris is a she...this song is for her...
Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on!
Didnt I make you feel like you were the only one - yeah!
Didnt I give you nearly everything that a I possibly can? Commie, you know I did!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I think Ive had enough,
But Im gonna show you, baby, that a citizen can be tough.
I want you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take another little piece of my freedom, baby!
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart now, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oh, oh, have a!
Have another little piece of my life now, baby,
You know you got it if it makes you feel good,
Oh, yes indeed.
Youre out on the socialist street looking good,
And baby deep down in your heart I guess you know that it
Never, never, never, never, never, never hear me when I cry,
Babe, I cry all the time!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I cant stand the
But when you spin it in the press, Ill sing it once again.
Ill say come on, come on, come on, come on and take it!
Take another little piece of my freedom now, baby.
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my life, yeah,
Oh, oh, have a! Have another little
piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it, commie, if it makes you feel good.
- Chris Parry
Oh hell yes - put it on PAY PER VIEW and I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT!
Vancover Sun owned and operated by these guys. FOLLOW THE MONEY!
What is Chris Parry’s bio, anyway? Is this the kind of garbage they teach in journalism school these days?
He seems to be getting mouthy over at DU
Vancouver Sun Contacts
The sewer is fill with dirt and slime and sewage and drainage and foul gas.
And so is Daily Kos.
Nothing good is ever going to come out of there.
Absolutely vile. He is typical of the twisted minds found on the left.
I sure wouldn't want to take something like that home to mama.
think “Parry” wants to be momma to obama? or maybe is? or might be long-lost kin to obama?
strange “coincidence”, at minimum, I’d say........
I think that, much more important than this scumbag, is that people like Parry have been picked up and hired by the MSM and given a national megaphone. The media joined the battle on the side of the left long ago, but it’s only been since ostammer hitting the scene that they have actually taken a forward position. They are clearly out of the closet now and are an enemy of common sense and traditional American values.
As far as I’m concerned this type of “communication” speaks volumes. It shows the sheer hate, anger, and venom that these people spew. “Ye shall know them by their fruit.” Indeed.
Vile. What a great and appropriate word. Exactly. Vile. From the pit of Hell, I might add.
Canwest Global Communications Corp. (www.canwest.com), (TSX: CGS and CGS.A,) an international media company, is Canada's largest media company. In addition to owning the Global Television Network, Canwest is Canada's largest publisher of paid English language daily newspapers and owns, operates and/or holds substantial interests in conventional television, out-of-home advertising, specialty cable channels, and web sites in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The company was founded and headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
3100 Canwest Global Place
It’s 99% of the journalists (like Chris) who give the other 1% a bad name.
I am curious as to where this guy gets money to alledgely lend to other countries.
Has anyone screen captured (and distributed) the online link showing this freak is HollywoodOZ? That would be helpful.
Here is what passes for ‘journalism’ these days:
An article by Chris Parry:
Turnout tepid in U.S. for modern-era ‘tea parties’
Anti-tax protests elicit few ‘tea-baggers’
Chris Parry, Vancouver Sun
Published: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
“Rising popularity in the polls for Obama, a strengthening economy, and the unfortunate choice of name for the movement (”tea-bagging” is slang for a sexual act) are considered the prime reasons for the failure of the event, ...”
A ‘STRENGTHENING ECONOMY’ ?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.