Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: steve-b

It’s good that the issue is hitting popular culture. It will live there in infamy like Area 51.


25 posted on 07/23/2009 10:47:38 AM PDT by AmusedBystander (Obama needs to learn that you can't help 15% by ruining it for the other 85%.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: AmusedBystander

Yep. And, the really cool thing is if he really does screw up our nation, we get to say, “I never believed he was president, anyway.” (el Presidente O’Broma > translation from spanish President O’Joke)


44 posted on 07/23/2009 11:27:00 AM PDT by FreeAtlanta (Join the Constitution Party)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson