Skip to comments.Saddam Document: Associated Press (AP) Employee Spies For Saddam Intelligence Service
Posted on 09/04/2009 6:40:07 PM PDT by jveritas
I posted this Saddam regime document translation on September 9 2006 but in light of the Associated Press despicable act to publish a picture of a dying Marine Hero, I think it is worth reposting again to show what the despicable AP is really about.
Document ISGQ-2005-00026108.pdf dated July 25 2000 is a report from an Iraqi Intelligence officer to different Iraqi Intelligence Directorates talking about information provided to them from a trusted source that works in the Associated Press (AP). The information is about the formation a newly formed UN weapons inspectors team called UNMOVIC.
Translation of page 4 and 5 of ISGQ-2005-00026108.pdf
Republic of Iraq
The Presidency of the Republic
The Intelligence Service
To: 5th / 4th / 13th Directorates
We were informed from one of our sources (the degree of trust in him is good) who works in the American Associated Press Agency that the agency broadcasted through computer to its branches worldwide the following:
1. The new agency for inspecting the Iraqi weapons (UNMOVIC) started on 11/7/2000 a training program for 4 weeks which includes historical, legal, administrative, and political subjects that are related to the weapons inspection in Iraq.
2. The training includes lectures about the ballistic missiles and the biological and chemical weapons and the import and export of weapons in addition to a session in security arrangements prepared by the American government.
3. Hans Blix who head the new team mentioned that he will send a smaller team to Iraq in late August 2000 and the inspections operations will focus on choosing the locations that was under the control of the UNSCOM committee
4. The agency adds that Iraq prevented the old committee from returning to Iraq and that high Iraq officials said they will not accept new inspectors from the new committee but some other left the possibility of negotiations open.
5. The agency ends its article by saying that the sanctions against Iraq will not be lifted unless Iraq cooperate with the new inspectors and after it is decided that Iraq is free from weapons of mass destructions.
Please review for benefit with regards
End of the translation
Any and all enemies of America are friends of the Ass. Press. This is what happens when you teach braindead college “students” to hate America when they are not busy chasing their “girls gone wild.”
That is a good reminder not that we need any to know how dispicable the AP is.
Glad to see that you are well and working hard. Good stuff as always.
Thank you :)
Bob Arnett I believe.
Looking into this Julie Jacobsen photographer.
Is that her picture? A traitor and an ugly one on top of that.
Yep, its her.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.