Skip to comments.Bar-Kochba Treasure Discovered in Judean Hills
Posted on 09/09/2009 8:55:54 PM PDT by Nachum
The largest-ever known number of coins from the time of Bar-Kochba, the Jewish leader against Roman invaders, has been discovered in the Judean Hills by cave researchers from Hebrew and Bar-Ilan Universities.
(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...
Well, they’re off the hook about rendering unto Caesar; that’s a plus! Seriously, folks, this is the kind of research discovery that puts Judaeo-Christian thought into a league of its own.
Oy Vey! - so there’s treasure in them hills boychik!
I wonder how many people will hide their treasure during the Obama occupation?
Note: this topic is from Nine-Nine-Nine.
· Discover · Bronze Age Forum · Science Daily · Science News · Eurekalert · PhysOrg ·
· Nat Geographic · Texas AM Anthro News · Yahoo Anthro & Archaeo · Google ·
· Archaeology · The Archaeology Channel · Excerpt, or Link only? · cgk's list of ping lists ·
· History topic · history keyword · archaeology keyword · paleontology keyword ·
· Science topic · science keyword · Books/Literature topic · pages keyword · ·
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.