Skip to comments.Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student (with video)
Posted on 09/15/2009 6:23:49 AM PDT by blueyon
BELLEVILLE A Belleville West High School student was beaten aboard a bus on the way to school Monday, and a police spokesman said the beating could be racially motivated.
The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.
The victim was trying to find a seat and was told by two students he could not sit next to them, police said. When he did sit down, one teen tried to push him out of his seat then began grabbing the victim's neck and punching him in the face.
The victim eventually returned to his seat, but another student began taunting him a few minutes later. The victim was then struck in the face.
(Excerpt) Read more at stltoday.com ...
WHAT THE h*** IS THE POLICE DOING ABOUT THIS?
Where is the bus driver? Has he been fired?
Ein viertes Reich, Obama? Das geht nicht or, perhaps, Wir erlauben keinen vierten Reich.
The problem isn't Brown, the problem is the erosion of discipline and consequences for misbehavior.
The student attackers in the video should be tried as adults and jugged at hard labor for 10 years or so.
This is what your tax dollars have done the last 50 years. Racism in this country will go on forever, or until the blacks burn down all the cities.
Remember, it can’t be racism if the victim is white. It is just a case of oppressed young black men, resisting the opression of the white man. The white kid was probably one of the white environmentalists who was poisning people of color.
The sad reality is that the black racists beating this kid, probably just created another racist.
Racism COULD be brought to an end, if the racers weren’t making such a good living off of it (see Booker T Washington’s quote).
Also, if everyone were held to the same standard, or at the very least, bad behavior and choices weren’t subsidized,
everyone would start living by the same standard, and we could forget the whole skin color thing.
Seriously, I don’t see a man’s “color”, be he blue-black or simply brown, or an albino, if we share values.
There is no such thing as a hate crime. Stop using Orwellian language. It is the lingo of the enemy.
***They beat him for no reason other than looking for a seat, if it was a nerd black kid would they have not beat him for the same thing also?
Unless you can prove they wouldnt then how can you charge them for what they were thinking?***
Does it matter to you what they were thinking? They beat someone up. They deserve to be charged.
Give these scalawags to Sheriff Joe until morale improves.
That's convenient. I wonder if the same observation will be made when White people get sick and tired of watching their children beaten by gangs of black thugs protected by "hate crimes" legislation and fight back?
Hon. James David Manning, PhD gives a valid warning folks better start listening to. Things like what happened to this young man on the bus are exactly what will bring what Dr. Manning is speaking about to pass.
Whoa. Thanks for the link.
Thank you for the link,ASE
bookmark for home re: Marty Nemko
My daughter lives in this school district and this
is not unusual, it just gets swept under the rug.
The bus driver wouldn’t even pullover.
If she has kids I would mortgage my home and everything I
own to send them to private schools.
These yutes didn't coin these terms. They were indoctrinated in a racist worldview that excuses such behavior.
I wonder if the white student “acted stupidly”, as our bumbling racist President would say.
It is a good link, perhaps someone should post it as a news item.
People who liked that article would probably also like this conservative blog.
If it was a nerdy black child, he would be attending a charter or private school courtesy of a scholarship proferred by white liberals who think they're open-minded for sending their children to racially integrated schools, but who won't permit true school choice with vouchers and tax credits.
I’m sure I’ll be called a racist, but I really don’t care anymore. Is it just me, or does it seems that blacks now think they can get away with anything since Obama was elected. Look at Kanye, Serena, this incident (along with many others recently), and ACORN. They all seem to think that the rules don’t apply to them anymore because they can just use the race card to justify their actions.
This is what you get when children are raised in godless homes, without fathers in many occasions, and without mothers who give them proper wisdom and show them the love and discipline of God.
Ephesians - Chapter 6:1-4
1.Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
2. "Honor your father and mother"-which is the first commandment with a promise-
3."that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
4. Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
Colossians - Chapter 3:20
1. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
Proverbs - Chapter 3:1-12
1. My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart,
2. for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.
3. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
4. then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6. in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
7. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
8. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
9. Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10. then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
11. My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke,
12. because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
That's my whole point, charge them for the crime they can prove they did, not what they were "thinking" while they did it.
"I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Another clueless public school official raising a generation of thugs and community organizers.
This was the kind of thing I had to deal with at times among people of my own race.
That was some essay. I was thinking the GOP should propose a sweeping reparations bill. The gist of it would be the voluntary repatriation of blacks to Africa. Those that want to stay can stay. Those that want to go can go-—with our help. The true “repair” is to return them to Africa, isn’t it? And if they choose to stay, they can quit their bitchin’.
The best part are the comments which collaborate what the teacher said.
For all the complaining non-whites do about whites they sure love to live as close to us as possible. Even Obama’s “hate America” pastor lives in an nearly all white neighborhood.
“No racial problems.”
Blacks regularly attack white students but we cover it up and ignore it so there are no racial problems.
Now if a white student used the N word that would be a racial problem.
lastchance, I had to chuckle at your (sp) part. I have gotten the same way over the years. How do you spell this word? I would look up the correct spelling. Now I just say the hell with it. Someone will figure out what that misspelled word is.
When is something going to be done about these vicious black racist?
There is alot more of this kind of stuff that goes in that gets swept under the rug.
And it’s been that way for a long time.
Those are interesting points, but by asking us to prove a negative, you have essentially negated whatever the thrust of your post was.
Sorry! You lose!
Thank you for playing!
Try again later!
I wonder if Obama’s going to make any off the cuff remarks on this one. As for myself, aren’t public schools great? This is what we must be sending our kids to school for!
If this would have been a bus full of whites cheering on as a black kid was viciously beaten, for no reason, every single television news station would be covering this 24/7 for the next 5 days.
News satellites trucks would be surrounding this school.
And the white kids would be facing extremely serious criminal charges.
Why don’t you ride the school bus and see what happens to you? What would call the results?
I read that link awhile ago...Chilling
At some level, my students understand
the same thing. One day I asked
the bored, black faces staring back
at me. What would happen if all the
white people in America disappeared
We screwed, a young, pitch-black
boy screamed back. The rest of the
I have had children tell me to my face
as they struggled with an assignment. I
caint do dis, Mr. Jackson. I black.
There is no such thing as a hate crime. Stop using Orwellian language. It is the lingo of the enemy.
Come on, people...Assault is assault, regardless of the motivation. If the victim is Jewish and the assailant is anti-semite, it’s still just assault. The attacker is a scummier individual for being a bigot, but as Karnage points out, falling into the trap of hate crime political correctness is unbecoming a conservative.
The Anglo American is in the process of being vanquished. A conquered people must learn that the conquerors can be rough; i.e. insults, whippings, beatings etc. There even will be the killing of whites for the amusement of blacks; i.e. The O. J. Simpson killings; the horrific killings in Tennessee come to mind. Remember what the Gaul said to the Roman “Woe to the conquered!”
I am a mid 80’s graduate of Belleville West High School and have a couple of siblings who graduating in the 90’s.
Some background info:
1) Belleville is mostly white,E. ST Louis is 98% black and they have ALWAYS had a low level racial loathing for each other.Both are heavily democrat cities.
2) In the early 90’s, many E.St.Louis families fled to Belleville to escape the ghetto hell and were followed by the same ghetto trash that tormented them in E.St Louis.
3) Their children began to attend the local schools and racial tensions began to accelerate.
4) The school district and the local media(Belleville News/Democrat) refused to acknowledge any of it like good democrats will do.
5) The good little democrats of Signal Hill and other wealthier neighborhoods of Belleville just gated their communities, sent their kids to Altoff or other private schools and left the simmering racial tensions for the poor whites to endure.
6) My siblings said Belleville West in the early and mid 90’s had a lot of unreported black on white crime.
7) What that video shows is quite common in MANY areas of the country that the media REFUSES to acknowledge.
8) Ironically, I went to a racially mixed high school in Montgomery Alabama before I attended Belleville West and their was very little tension there. The faculty, both white and black would not tolerate any crap from anyone.
9) In my travels, I have discovered the biggest racial incidents seem to take place north of the mason-dixon line.
Here’s the deal, tho’:
If the war every goes truly “hot” and white people decide they have had enough, the black population is going to be in a world of hurt.
It sounds cold, but blacks who decide to act like knuckleheads have benefitted greatly from a white populace that still adheres to the rules of a civilized society. The day the adherence to those rules go out the window, angry black people are in for the shock of their lives.
Good for your son. But I am surprised he didn’t get jumped by all of them. Back when I was in school you always wanted to make sure someone had your back if you were going to get into a fight. And it wasn’t just black thing. I remember one day I was playing basketball somewhere and some white punk kept fouling me. I said something about it. He and his white friends started to run their mouths. I decided to leave. On my way to my car one of them threw a ball at me. Just got the heck out of there. I could have taken one of them, but not 4 of them.
This Texan thinks maybe it’s time to play “cowboys and .......”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.