Skip to comments.Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student (with video)
Posted on 09/15/2009 6:23:49 AM PDT by blueyon
BELLEVILLE A Belleville West High School student was beaten aboard a bus on the way to school Monday, and a police spokesman said the beating could be racially motivated.
The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.
The victim was trying to find a seat and was told by two students he could not sit next to them, police said. When he did sit down, one teen tried to push him out of his seat then began grabbing the victim's neck and punching him in the face.
The victim eventually returned to his seat, but another student began taunting him a few minutes later. The victim was then struck in the face.
(Excerpt) Read more at stltoday.com ...
Whoa. Thanks for the link.
Thank you for the link,ASE
bookmark for home re: Marty Nemko
My daughter lives in this school district and this
is not unusual, it just gets swept under the rug.
The bus driver wouldn’t even pullover.
If she has kids I would mortgage my home and everything I
own to send them to private schools.
These yutes didn't coin these terms. They were indoctrinated in a racist worldview that excuses such behavior.
I wonder if the white student “acted stupidly”, as our bumbling racist President would say.
It is a good link, perhaps someone should post it as a news item.
People who liked that article would probably also like this conservative blog.
If it was a nerdy black child, he would be attending a charter or private school courtesy of a scholarship proferred by white liberals who think they're open-minded for sending their children to racially integrated schools, but who won't permit true school choice with vouchers and tax credits.
I’m sure I’ll be called a racist, but I really don’t care anymore. Is it just me, or does it seems that blacks now think they can get away with anything since Obama was elected. Look at Kanye, Serena, this incident (along with many others recently), and ACORN. They all seem to think that the rules don’t apply to them anymore because they can just use the race card to justify their actions.
This is what you get when children are raised in godless homes, without fathers in many occasions, and without mothers who give them proper wisdom and show them the love and discipline of God.
Ephesians - Chapter 6:1-4
1.Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
2. "Honor your father and mother"-which is the first commandment with a promise-
3."that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
4. Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
Colossians - Chapter 3:20
1. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
Proverbs - Chapter 3:1-12
1. My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart,
2. for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.
3. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
4. then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6. in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
7. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
8. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
9. Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10. then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
11. My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke,
12. because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
That's my whole point, charge them for the crime they can prove they did, not what they were "thinking" while they did it.
"I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Another clueless public school official raising a generation of thugs and community organizers.
This was the kind of thing I had to deal with at times among people of my own race.
That was some essay. I was thinking the GOP should propose a sweeping reparations bill. The gist of it would be the voluntary repatriation of blacks to Africa. Those that want to stay can stay. Those that want to go can go-—with our help. The true “repair” is to return them to Africa, isn’t it? And if they choose to stay, they can quit their bitchin’.
The best part are the comments which collaborate what the teacher said.
For all the complaining non-whites do about whites they sure love to live as close to us as possible. Even Obama’s “hate America” pastor lives in an nearly all white neighborhood.
“No racial problems.”
Blacks regularly attack white students but we cover it up and ignore it so there are no racial problems.
Now if a white student used the N word that would be a racial problem.
lastchance, I had to chuckle at your (sp) part. I have gotten the same way over the years. How do you spell this word? I would look up the correct spelling. Now I just say the hell with it. Someone will figure out what that misspelled word is.
When is something going to be done about these vicious black racist?
There is alot more of this kind of stuff that goes in that gets swept under the rug.
And it’s been that way for a long time.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.