You noticed that too? Many on death row rot for 30 years or more but not Timmy.
The DC sniper is also on the greased rails.
Can’t have them talking.
McVeigh was also the first person in history to:
1) Withdraw his appeals and waive all future appeals of his death sentence.(despite the fact that the FBI had failed to turn over more than 4,400 pages of documents to McVeighs defense)
2) Not request clemency. (as 99.9% of condemned prisoners do)
3) Request that no postmortem autopsy be performed after his execution. (an autopsy could kill you)
4) Have a smile on his face as he was executed.
5) have so many witnesses to his execution state how uneventful it was.
6) Have at least two reporters who witnessed his execution claim that he was still breathing after being pronounced dead.
Terry Nichols also stated that McVeigh told him that he had been recruited for undercover missions while serving in the military.
Speaking of executions, Richard Snell was executed on April 19, 1995, the same day of the Oklahoma City bombing. Twelve years earlier, in 1983, Shell had also planned to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, but was arrested, imprisoned, and convicted of unrelated murders.
And despite what the FBI has claimed, they could not have identified the Ryder truck with numbers from the rear axle. Rear axles do not have VIN numbers and are not uniquely identified.