Skip to comments.Sarah Palin To Go On Oprah, Winfrey's Fans Aren't Pleased
Posted on 10/20/2009 8:54:26 PM PDT by pissant
Having been shunned by the daytime talk queen before last year's elections, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has decided to finally go on "Oprah" in November.
As announced moments ago at Oprah.com:
In a world exclusive, Oprah Winfrey will interview former Alaska governor Sarah Palin for an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show to air Monday, November 16, 2009. Winfrey and Palin will meet for the very first time on the episode, which will mark Palins first interview to discuss her upcoming book, Going Rogue: An American Life and her first-ever appearance on the Oprah show.
Unfortunately, judging by some of the comments being left at her website, Oprah's fans are not pleased:
(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
Palin fan are not pleased
Not surprised at the comments left by Oprah’s “tolerant” fans...
Well if Oprah’s idiot fans aren’t too happy about this then heck yeah GO SARAH. Anything to piss off Obama’s drones. Some of Oprah’s viewers are libs, but I don’t think most are. The ones that are posting on her message board I don’t even think watch her show. They are paid Axelrod hacks doing what they are being paid to do. Smear anyone that opposes Obama
I really like Sarah, but I’m not pleased about her going on Orca’s show either.
Just give her a chance see what happens.
bronx cheer to the vapid she-O.
Don’t ya love liberal hypocrisy. They say they are all about peace and love and everyone’s voices should be heard, but if someone says something they disagree with, they have no right to speak and must be destroyed. Typical liberals, nothing but hypocrites. Also, has Sarah or Meg even confirmed that she will be on Oprah. All I am reading is nothing but speculation. This could all be nothing but BS
Oprah’s ‘fans’ are pretty much the dumbest and most useless sector of the American populace. The mindless mush-head women who don’t work.
I will bet $5 that Oprah is gracious, polite, funny and fair, and that Sarah and Oprah hit it off just fine.....
You and me both.
She would do far more for her image to stay away from The Onedette who used her show to put Obammie the Commie in office but refused it to Sarah. Now that Sarah is expanding her own respect, Oprah wants to cash in on it.
I’d flip the Orca the bird.
I wonder if Michele Bachmann would go on the eating-machine’s show.
I’m so pleased that they’re not pleased.
Those who don’t want Sarah Palin on Oprah don’t want Sarah
talking to viewers who are mostly liberals, getting her message out.
They have been given the liberal line about Sarah and she will rip through that propaganda
Alot of them are wealthy women from the North Shore and suburbs. Oprah is the Black girlfriend they never had. Makes them feel they are not racist because they love Oprah so.....
I was referring to her live audience....can’t disagree with you on the make up of the home audience.
Most of Oprah’s fans are drones. The kinds of fans that you see standing in Detroit waiting for their “Obama money” yeah those kinds of fans. The ones that you see during her “Favorite Things” show jumping up and down when Oprah throws an Mp3 player in their face.
Comments from the Temple of Oprah:
* I am so disappointed that Oprah is helping sell Palin’s book . I thought you were above that Oprah.
* I am soo disappointed in Oprah for giving Sarah Palin airtime. I will no longer be watching the show.
* Please, Oprah....don’t do it. I don’t understand how you would choose to give her any more air time than she has already had. She doesn’t deserve to benefit from the choices that she has made. Don’t become like the rest of the media. Stand up for you beliefs. I am all for allowing people to speak their mind, but don’t let your show be part of the publicity that helps her in anyway get another political position. You always use your show to promote good, don’t stop that now.
* I’m a huge Oprah fan! But I will not watch this nutty lady from Alaska and anything she might have to say. What are you thinking Oprah? Ratings? Maybe not!
* So “Barbie” Palin surfaces again - not that she’s out for the $$ nor self-aggrandizment or anything like that. I’m amazed that she merits being on your show when she seldom can speak a complete sentence or deliver one that makes any sense. We all know that she was not the actual author of the book - gave her input, yes, but didn’t actually put together the words. Well, the boys will be happy to look at her again - cause they sure aren’t listening to her blathering. I’m sorry you’re giving her the recognition she does not deserve.
Why is Sarah going on Oprah to plug her book that everyone watching would never buy?
This will be a disaster for Sarah to do this.
Boo. Bad move by Sarah. These traitors like Oprah need to be defeated, not appeased.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.