To: Sarah Barracuda
He is just pissed that Sarah and others have decided to pick principal over party.
The prime textbook example for conservatives to not support RINOs is none other than Schwarzenegger. We were all told here back on 2003 that we needed to vote for him or else California was going to fall into the Pacific.
posted on 10/26/2009 8:10:54 PM PDT
by Extremely Extreme Extremist
(90% of the fedgov is unconstitutional. The other 10% besides the military doesnt know what it's doin)
To: Extremely Extreme Extremist
We were all told here back on 2003 that we needed to vote for him or else California was going to fall into the Pacific.
Yes, and he was elected, and California didn't fall into the Pacific...he is Arnold, after all.
posted on 10/26/2009 8:21:14 PM PDT
(Being A Libertarian Means Never Having To Actually Govern)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson