Skip to comments.FREE Bus Ride from NJ and Philly to Bachmann DC Rally Nov. 5
Posted on 11/02/2009 8:31:57 PM PST by Ziva
Sign up online to take one of our free buses down to Washington, DC from New Jersey on November 5th to oppose the government take over of our health care! Click here for more about the rally
Bus Schedule from NJ on Nov 5 to DC. Click link for reservation for the free trip!
* 6:30 am Blue Heron Park and Ride located off of Rte 15 at the Blue Heron Exit in Sparta.
* 7:00 am Ridgewood Park and Ride located on Rte 17 south in Ridgewood
* 8:30 am Shore mall behind Value City, 6725 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-3904
Bus Schedule from Philadelphia on Nov 5 to DC. Click link for reservation for the free trip!
1. Rockledge/NE Philly: 8:00am Huntingdon Valley Mall Huntingdon Pike and Rockledge Avenues (Abington, PA)
2. Center City (Philly): 8:30am On 3rd Street between Chestnut and Walnut (outside Independence National Park Living History Museum)
3. South Philly: 9:00 am Oregon Diner, 3rd and Oregon Streets
any busses from the NY area?? please ping if they have any...
You got one going from Indiana??????
There is a bus leaving suffolk county and nassau county on Long Island.
Any stops in Delaware?
I put in my request from the PA side - hope there’s space! (I also forwarded it to several friends . . .). I really appreciated having a bus ride for 9/12 - great way to meet nice people, avoid driving/parking hassles, and doing something to throw sand in the gears in DC.
I called to confirm space before scrubbing my other commitments for the day. I was told that they’ve had an explosion of inquiries from the PA side - Yippee!!!! DC, Here we come!
Thanks for the ping. I just put in my reservation for tix!
I’m so glad you get to go, and how fortunate to get a free bus ride!
The two Tea Parties I attended today in Colorado were FANTASTIC!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.