What’s wrong with Joe the Plumber?
The back and forth comments on this thread sound a love spat. What’s going on between you all?
The back and forth comments on this thread sound a love spat. Whats going on between you all?
I don't see why we can't all agree on a few things here:
1. Joe the Plumber is a good guy.
2. Joe the Plumber was maliciously and idiotically attacked by the ghouls on the left because he asked a simple question.
3. That makes him a viable choice as someone who would make appearances at conservative events, and as a minor celebrity in conservative circles.
4. His presence and appearance at this particular event makes sense.
5. It makes sense that his appearance would generate a discussion thread on Free Republic.
6. This thread, while valid, does not belong in breaking news.