It’s unfair that 99% of the adherents to the “religion of peace” are allowed to give the other 1% a bad name.
I have tried to believe that. But I have known a handful of Muslims and asked two of them about what their faith teaches. I didn't get the idea they completely understood Jihad. Neither of the two spoke in absolutes about condemnation of Jihad and murder of innocents in the name of it or of what/who was an infidel.
I give up on giving the benefit of the doubt. I want a Muslim peace movement from Muslims in this country and around the world that rivals the civil rights movement or the Anti-war movement of the 50's and 60's. I want to see Egypt and Pakistan go Jihad on "Extremists" of their own faith. Shut up and put your A$$ out there and take action. Otherwise Muslims in America should crawl back to the safety and security of their own homes protected by our laws and constitution, face the east and thank Allah they live in America.