Skip to comments.Berlin and the Case of the Missing President
Posted on 11/10/2009 2:11:49 AM PST by Cincinna
On November 9, 2009, the world will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. Naturally, in Germany, there will be commemorations of the event, and the collapse of Communism in Europe. "snip"
And given all of this, it is safe to say that Barack Obama will attend the 20th anniversary celebration of the fall of the Wall, right?
While Candidate Barack Obama was perfectly willing to go to Germany during the 2008 Presidential campaign, President Barack Obama has chosen to skip the 20th anniversary celebrations altogether. Needless to say, this has not elicited much outrage in the mainstream media; Newsweek has gone so far as to both sweep the Presidents astonishing decision not to attend under the rug, while pretending that Berlin has already been graced by an Obamaian Presidential visit, assuming that one can consider the 2008 foray to Germany an Obamaian Presidential visit in retrospect. In fact, there should be more attention paid to this issue, since it helps highlight some key aspects of Barack Obamas personality and governing style.
(Excerpt) Read more at newledger.com ...
Obama never mentioning the people who were actually responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of Communist domination of Eastern Europe, Obama rewrites History for his own ends.
No mention of Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Lech Walesa,or Pope John Paul II who led the way.
Just a totally misplaced glorification of his own image pretending that the fall of the Wall was responsible for a man of African ancestry to become POTUS.
The arrogance of this man knows no limits!
Our Ghetto fabulous President acting stupidly IMO.
"You can run but you can't hide" etc....
Now we have a pansy in chief who would rather appease and apologize.
American liberals (Communists) believe that the fall of the Soviet Union was the darkest day in human history.
I watched CNN guy interviewing a former Hungarian Prime Minister about his decision to not fund the upkeep of the barbed wire on his borders. Told Gorby himself when he went to Moscow. Now, that's a good thing, don't get me wrong.
However, it was the big three who were leading the call to freedom and empowering these lower profile guys to rebel against Gorby and his Soviet empire! They set the tone as great leaders do.
What's Obama doing for Iran's people? Nada. Granted, his Intelligence take is better than all of ours combined but Reagan made no bones about calling the Soviets the Evil Empire even while negotiating with them.
He was a real man. American all the way and people respected his unwavering calls for freedom and democracy. His enemies feared him all the more.
Sigh. We have a coward in office.
Of course he was absent. Why would he want to attend an event that wouldn’t be about him, an event that celebrates what Leftists think of as the end of “social justice” in Eastern Europe?
Frank Marshall Davis works closely in communist causes with Vernon Jarrett in Chicago. Davis moves to hawaii where he eventually meets and mentors a young Barack Obama. Then Obama moves to Chicago where his career is promoted by both Daviss old colleague Vernon Jarrett and the Communist Party. Vernon Jarretts daughter-in-law employs Barack Obamas fiance, befriends the family and becomes one of President Obamas most trusted advisors. The Communist Party throws its entire weight behind Obamas presidential campaign.
Are we expected to believe that this is all mere coincidence?
Would there be an Obama/Jarrett relationship today, if there had been no Frank Marshall Davis/Jarrett connection through the Communist Party of post war Chicago?
What role, if any, has the modern Communist Party USA played in fostering that relationship in more recent times?
The Communist Party USA continues to back their friend Barack Obama.
How deeply has the Communist Party been involved in advancing Obamas political career-through the Jarrett family, or by other means?
The answers to these questions will have major implications for the future of whats left of the free world.
His absence was a profound insult to the people who won their freedom.
Then again, he’s already sold out Eastern Europe.
The following members of Congress are Marxists who have rebranded themselves as Progressives in an attempt to hide their agenda
Nancy Pelosi was one of the original members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and only left when she was named Minority Leader.
She is now Speaker of the House and 2 heartbeats away from President of the United States.
All members are members of the Democratic Party or caucus with the Democratic Party. There are currently 82 total declared Progressives including 79 voting Representatives, 2 non-voting Delegates, and 1 Senator.
The Congressional Progressive Caucus:
* Ed Pastor (AZ-4, Phoenix)
* Raúl Grijalva (AZ-7, Tucson) - Co-Chair
* Lynn Woolsey (CA-6, Santa Rosa) - Co-Chair
* George Miller (CA-7, Richmond) - Chairman, House Education and Labor Committee
* Barbara Lee (CA-9, Oakland) - Chairwoman, Congressional Black Caucus
* Pete Stark (CA-13, Fremont)
* Michael Honda (CA-15, San Jose)
* Sam Farr (CA-17, Monterey)
* Henry Waxman (CA-30, Los Angeles) - Chairman, House Energy and Commerce Committee
* Xavier Becerra (CA-31, Los Angeles)
* Judy Chu (CA-32, El Monte)
* Diane Watson (CA-33, Los Angeles)
* Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34, Los Angeles)
* Maxine Waters (CA-35, Inglewood)
* Laura Richardson (CA-37, Long Beach)
* Linda Sanchez (CA-39, Lakewood)
* Bob Filner (CA-51, San Diego) - Chairman, House Veterans Affairs Committee
* Jared Polis (CO-02, Boulder)
* Rosa DeLauro (CT-3, New Haven)
* Corrine Brown (FL-3, Jacksonville)
* Alan Grayson (FL-8, Orlando)
* Robert Wexler (FL-19, Boca Raton)
* Alcee Hastings (FL-23, Fort Lauderdale)
* Hank Johnson (GA-4, Lithonia)
* John Lewis (GA-5, Atlanta)
* Neil Abercrombie (HI-1, Honolulu)
* Mazie Hirono (HI-2, Honolulu)
* Bobby Rush (IL-1, Chicago)
* Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-2, Chicago Heights)
* Luis Gutierrez (IL-4, Chicago)
* Danny Davis (IL-7, Chicago)
* Jan Schakowsky (IL-9, Chicago)
* Phil Hare (IL-17, Rock Island)
* André Carson (IN-7, Indianapolis)
* Dave Loebsack (IA-2, Cedar Rapids)
* Chellie Pingree (ME-1, North Haven)
* Donna Edwards (MD-4, Fort Washington)
* Elijah Cummings (MD-7, Baltimore)
* John Olver (MA-1, Amherst)
* Jim McGovern (MA-3, Worcester)
* Barney Frank (MA-4, Newton) - Chairman, House Financial Services Committee
* John Tierney (MA-6, Salem)
* Ed Markey (MA-7, Malden)
* Mike Capuano (MA-8, Boston)
* Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (MI-13, Detroit)
* John Conyers (MI-14, Detroit) - Chairman, House Judiciary Committee
* Keith Ellison (MN-5, Minneapolis)
* Bennie Thompson (MS-2, Bolton) - Chairman, House Homeland Security Committee
* William Lacy Clay, Jr. (MO-1, St. Louis)
* Emanuel Cleaver (MO-5, Kansas City)
 New Jersey
* Frank Pallone (NJ-06)
* Donald Payne (NJ-10, Newark)
 New Mexico
* Ben R. Luján (NM-3, Santa Fe)
 New York
* Jerry Nadler (NY-8, Manhattan)
* Yvette Clarke (NY-11, Brooklyn)
* Nydia Velazquez (NY-12, Brooklyn) - Chairwoman, House Small Business Committee
* Carolyn Maloney (NY-14, Manhattan)
* Charles Rangel (NY-15, Harlem) - Chairman, House Ways and Means Committee
* Jose Serrano (NY-16, Bronx)
* John Hall (NY-19, Dover Plains)
* Maurice Hinchey (NY-22, Saugerties)
* Louise Slaughter (NY-28, Rochester) - Chairwoman, House Rules Committee
* Eric Massa (NY-29, Corning)
 North Carolina
* Mel Watt (NC-12, Charlotte)
* Marcy Kaptur (OH-9, Toledo)
* Dennis Kucinich (OH-10, Cleveland)
* Marcia Fudge (OH-11, Warrensville Heights)
* Earl Blumenauer (OR-3, Portland)
* Peter DeFazio (OR-4, Eugene)
* Bob Brady (PA-1, Philadelphia) - Chairman, House Administration Committee
* Chaka Fattah (PA-2, Philadelphia)
* Steve Cohen (TN-9, Memphis)
* Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18, Houston)
* Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30, Dallas)
* Jim Moran (VA-8, Alexandria)
* Peter Welch (VT-At Large)
* Jim McDermott (WA-7, Seattle)
* Tammy Baldwin (WI-2, Madison)
* Gwen Moore (WI-4, Milwaukee)
* Donna M. Christensen (Virgin Islands)
* Eleanor Holmes Norton (District of Columbia)
 Senate member
* Bernie Sanders (Vermont)
 Former members
* Sherrod Brown (OH-13) - Elected to Senate
* Julia Carson (IN-07) - Died in December 2007
* Lane Evans (IL-17) - Retired from Congress
* Cynthia McKinney (GA-4) - Lost Congressional seat to current caucus member Hank Johnson
* Major Owens (NY-11) - Retired from Congress
* Nancy Pelosi (CA-8) - Left Caucus when Elected House Minority Leader
* Hilda Solis (CA-32) - Became Secretary of Labor in 2009
* Stephanie Tubbs Jones (OH-11) - Died in 2008
* Tom Udall (NM Senate)
* Paul Wellstone (MN Senate) - Died in plane crash in 2002
The Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) was established in 1991 by five members of the United States House of Representatives: Representatives Ron Dellums (D-CA), Lane Evans (D-IL), Peter DeFazio (D-OR), Maxine Waters (D-CA), and Bernie Sanders (I-VT). Then-Representative Bernie Sanders was the convener and first. The founding members were concerned about the economic hardship imposed by the deepening recession, the growing inequality brought about by the timidity of the Democratic Party response at the time.
Additional House representatives joined soon, including Major Owens (D-NY), Nydia Velazquez (D-NY), David Bonior (D-MI), Bob Filner (D-CA), Barney Frank (D-MA), Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), Jim McDermott (D-WA), Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Patsy Mink (D-HI), George Miller (D-CA), Pete Stark (D-CA), John Olver (D-MA), Lynn Woolsey (D-CA), and Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
It is now well established that Barack Obama was linked to the Hawaiian Communist Party network through his boyhood/teenage mentor Frank Marshall Davis.
It is also well known that after moving to Chicago, Obama linked up with the local communist networks.
Manning Marable, a leader of the Communist Party offshoot Committees of Correspondence for Democracy&Socialism claims that Obama understands what socialism is. A lot of the people working with him are, indeed, socialists with backgrounds in the Communist Party or as independent Marxists. There are a lot of people like that in Chicago who have worked with him for years...
This leads to two key questions.
A Were the Hawaii and Chicago networks connected?
B Did Obamas connection to Frank Marshall Davis in any way influence his progress up the Chicago political ladder?
If the answer is yes to both, there are significant implications.
It means that that the Communist Party USA was watching Obama from an early age and was willing to help his political career.
Frank Marshall Davis was active in the Chicago Communist Party until he moved to Hawaii in late 1948.
I speculated in this post that Davis may have known left wing journalist Vernon Jarrett in post war Chicago. A connection would be significant because the Jarrett family has played a very important role in Obamas rise to power.
Both Jarrett and Davis worked in the communist dominated South Side Community Art Center and on the communist influenced Chicago Defender newspaper, in late 1940s Chicago.
How lucky for the world that we had Ronald Reagan as president and not this communist loving empty suit.
Can you say enemies of the state?
Posted before but well worth another look:
Barack Obamas Visit to the Other Ayers House
KING HARVEST ^ | SEPTEMBER 25, 2009 |
by STEPHEN DIAMOND
Posted on October 29, 2009 8:54:26 PM GMT+09:00
by Jet Jaguar
Mrs. Ayers told me that her family had been helping out a brilliant young black man, Hulton said and whom he believes she said was from Kenya. Hulton said that over the period of six to ten years that he delivered mail to the Ayers home he had numerous conversations with Mrs. Ayers, one conversation with Thomas Ayers and several brief encounters with Bernardine Dohrn who he said lived at the home for several months at one point in time. He never met or saw Bill Ayers at the home.
Hulton explained that he knew Tim Ayers, the son of Tom and brother of Bill, when they were both students at Glenbard High School, which draws students from the towns of Glen Ellyn and Lombard, Illinois. Over time the Ayers parents became aware of the connection to their son Tim and that led to a friendlier relationship between Hulton and Tom and Mary Ayers.
They tipped me generously at Christmastime, Hulton recalled.
One day Hulton found himself on the sidewalk outside the Ayers home at 199 N. Montclair Avenue near the corner of Revere Road just after he had delivered the mail. The house was very nice and attractive and more expensive than some in Glen Ellyn because it was closer to downtown, but it did not stand out among the houses on that block. He said the largest and most expensive homes were actually on Revere, around the corner from the Ayers home.
As Hulton was on the sidewalk walking away from the Ayers house a tall and thin young black man was coming up the same sidewalk towards the Ayers house.
Hulton recalls that Obama said hello and introduced himself and stopped to chat with him in front of the Ayers house. I recall that his ears stuck out a little bit. He was more gaunt then than he appears now. His name was an unusual one and when I saw his photo during the campaign it brought back my memory of the event, Hulton said.
Mr. Obama explained that he had taken the train out from Chicago to visit the Ayers in order to thank them for their help with his education. At this time, Mr. Obama had recently graduated from Columbia and would soon enter Harvard Law School. Hulton and Obama spoke for a few minutes, first chatting about the Ayers family, Hulton said. Hulton said he did not learn whether the help Obama received from the Ayers was financial or in some other form.
Hulton agreed that it was an exceptional event to encounter a black man on his route.
Dohrn is a member of the law school faculty at Northwestern although she was prevented from becoming a member of the New York bar because of her criminal record and background in the Weather Underground. Hulton said that Mrs. Ayers told him that her husband Tom was trying to help Dohrn become a member of the bar.
Dohrn and Ayers surfaced from the underground and turned themselves into the authorities in the early 1980s. Charges against Ayers were dropped and Dohrn entered into a plea bargain that allowed her to avoid jail time.
But later she was jailed for six months for her refusal to testify in front of a grand jury about her possible role in providing false identity cards to several former Weather Underground comrades who participated in a bank robbery where two police officers and a security guard were killed.
Mrs. Ayers told Hulton that she and her husband had been in contact with their son Bill and Bernardine while they were underground using code to communicate. They had ways to communicate she told me, Hulton said. Hulton encountered Dohrn three or four times during his time as the Ayers letter carrier because he had to confirm that she lived there and secure her signature for certified mail deliveries to her at the Glen Ellyn home. Hulton said Dohrn was never friendly with him but rather was a sourpuss, she never smiled.
Hulton had one encounter with Tom Ayers who politely asked Hulton about his work. Hulton said he told Ayers that he thought there were problems with the senior management of the Post Office and that he wasnt always happy about the work habits of some of his fellow workers. You know, ordinary gripes about work, Hulton recalls. I couldnt believe how he responded. He started to talk about workers having to struggle to survive, and about peasants and the proletariat. It made me think later that he might be a Marxist!
I have more if you are interested ...
Now who should have been doing these investigations...the organization (FBI) that blew off the contacts between the POS Major at Ft Hood and al queda! Once they got Hoover out, the coast was clear for the commie and fellow travelor network to conduct their undermining of the US system. The “1000 mile journey beginning with a single step” is just about at its final goal.
Thanks. There are also those who believe Davis may have been Obama’s biological father.
I don’t believe in coincidence.
I also have suspicions that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama’s father. That might be the reason he refuses to produce his actual birth certificate.
Great post, but you missed Hillary Clinton, who famously said, “I am not a liberal; I prefer to call myself a Progressive”.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.