Skip to comments.The 12 C's of Climate Alarmism
Posted on 11/23/2009 4:45:45 AM PST by IbJensen
Today's report about political developments surrounding the global warming issue is brought to you by the letter "C."
1. C is for "carbon dioxide." Environmental extremists and major news journalists call this gas that is exhaled by all animals, and that is food for plants, a dangerous pollutant. Yet we would all die without it. That makes me sad.
2. C is for "climate change." It used to be called global warming, which many activists with a socialist bent warned would bring more catastrophic weather events, elevating seas, and economic ruin. They said because humans continue to produce greater amounts of carbon dioxide -- a "greenhouse gas" -- that they are causing global temperatures to rise. They mostly blame the humans' burning of fossil fuels like coal and oil for increasing this dangerous CO2.
But now because the planet isn't warming in conjunction with these CO2 increases, the activists call it "climate change" instead. That way they can still justify trying to make us stop using fossil fuels, without regard for what the weather does.
3. C is for "cool." That's how it feels outside lately. For all the histrionics of recent years over the coming warming, this summer saw extremely cool temperatures and now the media is rife with stories of early snowfall. But this still fits with the new all-encompassing terminology, even though scientists say they don't get it.
4. C is for "cattle." The wiggly warming advocates say we're supposed to stop eating beef because they produce so much methane, which is an even stronger greenhouse gas than CO2.
5. C is for "condoms." Besides going vegetarian, alarmists ultimately point to the climate change problem as one of overpopulation. They say the only way we can accomplish their goal is to limit, ................
(Excerpt) Read more at spectator.org ...
13: “C” is for ‘crappy falsehoods from Algore’.
14 is for CUBIC. There is a cubic yard of BS in global warming.
13. C is for “Creative” as in distortion of the facts, manipulation of programs to give predetermined results.
14. C is for “Cutting” as in cutting out and burying facts that don’t support your political stand.
15. C is for “Communist” as in one world government controlled by agenda setters.
16. C is for “Concoct” as in total fabrication.
17. C is for “Control” as in control the masses.
18. C is for “Con” as in a con game revealed to be a complete fraud.
19. C is for “Cruel” as in the cheering when a skeptic died and the attempts to get another skeptic fired simply for dissagreeing with them.
20. C is for “Convict” which is what should happen to the CRU so-called scientists for the fraud that they have perpetrated on the world.
Such as, how is it different to setup a scenario where Humans will die off by starvation and the like or to just march them into an incinerator. Forced mass reduction of People is a "Crime Against Humanity".
Its one thing to gripe and complain about these things and disagree with it, but its quite another to convince your friends and neighbors and relatives and coworkers...
THEREFORE..., its also absolutely necessary for people to know the information in the following documentary. If there were simply one video that you could see and/or show people you know... this would be the one...
The following is an excellent video documentary on the so-called Global Warming I would recommend it to all FReepers. Its a very well-made documentary.
The Great Global Warming Swindle
If you want to download it, via a BitTorrent site (using a BitTorrent client), you can get it at the following link. Information about BitTorrent protocol and BitTorrent clients and their comparison at these three links (in this sentence). Some additional BitTorrent information here and here.
Download it here...
[This is a high-quality copy, of about a gigabyte in size. This link is the information about it, and you have to click the download link to get it on your BitTorrent client software. You'll also find users' comments here, too.]
Its worth seeing and having for relatives, friends, neighbors and coworkers to see.
Also, see it online here...
[this one is considerably lower quality, is a flash video and viewable online, of course..., and also, you can download flash video on a website either yourself or some software doing it.]
Buy it on DVD here...
[this would be the very highest quality version, on a DVD disk, of several gigabytes in size...] At Amazon, it seems to be high-priced now and have only a few copies right now.
At WAGtv (a UK shop), but don't know about shipping. The price is reasonable, though.
[And..., some information from WAGtv about this item.]
Also, in split parts on YouTube...
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 1 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 2 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 3 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 4 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 5 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 6 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 7 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle (Part 8 of 9)
The Great Global Warming Swindle - Credits (Part 9 of 9)
"C" is for climate (TUNE: "C" is for Cookie)
Now what starts with the letter c?
"Change" starts with c
let's think of other things
that start with c
Oh, sure! There's lots of other things!
"C" is for "climate." But, I'm a skeptic, see?
"C" is for "consensus" Tho' I just don't agree.
"C" is for "cool." Like the temper'ture degree.
Oh, climate, climate, climate starts with "C".
"C" is for cattle. Who've farted thru history.
"C" is for carbon. A "greenhouse" gas, you see.
"C" is for China. Who wants us to agree.
Oh, control, control, control starts with "C".
"C" is for criminal. With that, I can agree.
"C" is for Copenhagen, with its horrid treaty.
"C" is for Cap-n-Trade. Call me "bourgeoisie."
Oh, capitalism, capitalism, capitalism starts with "C"