Skip to comments.Dem congressman : Hey, maybe Bush let Osama get away on purpose to justify the Iraq war
Posted on 11/30/2009 7:59:40 PM PST by RobinMasters
No no, just kidding: Theres no maybe here. On the contrary, he blithely asserts that theres no question about it, which precipitates the first and likely last defense of George W. Bush ever mounted by David Shuster. But then, this is the same guy who once claimed that Karl Rove planted the phony memos that destroyed Dan Rathers career, who called for nationalizing Americas oil industry, and who thought itd be super-keen to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. Chock full o good ideas, he is; it was only a matter of time before he stumbled across this one.
(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...
Hey, maybe between Reid, Pelosi, Holder and Obama, 1500 felonies were committed.
How do people this stupid ever reach adulthood?
This nut case has been reelected eight times. NY-22 is an amazing study in gerrymandering.
Years before the public knew about bin Laden, Bill Clinton did.
Bin Laden first attacked Americans during Clinton’s presidential transition in December 1992. He struck again at the World Trade Center in February 1993.
Over the next eight years the archterrorist’s attacks would escalate killing hundreds and wounding thousands - while Clinton did his best to stymie the FBI and CIA and refused to wage a real war on terror.
The answer is here in investigative reporter Richard Miniter’s stunning exposé, Losing bin Laden: How Bill Clinton’s Failures Unleashed Global Terror,
Bill Clinton had countless opportunities to nab Osama bin Laden during his presidency, but time and time again, bin Laden slipped out of the Clinton administration’s grasp,
In Losing bin Laden you’ll learn:
* How the Northern Alliance was criticized by the Clinton Administration for trying to kill bin Laden-and why they kept trying anyway.
* The never-before-told story of the Saudi government attempt to assassinate bin Laden.
* Why Bill Clinton refused to meet with his first Director of Central Intelligence.
* Drawn from secret Sudanese intelligence files, the never-before-told story of bin Laden’s role in shooting down America’s Black Hawk helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia-and how Clinton manipulated the news media to keep the worst off America’s TV screens.
* How the Clinton administration turned down repeated offers from Sudan to hand over bin Laden to the U.S. because they didn’t want him in a U.S. court.
* How the Clinton administration never took a look at offered Sudanese intelligence files, a database of names, movements and locations of bin Laden and hundreds of al Qaeda operatives.
* The 1993 World Trade Center attack-why Clinton never visited the site; why the CIA was kept out of the investigation; how one of the FBI’s most trusted informants was actually a double agent working for bin Laden.
* Why the CIA never funded bin Laden-despite the liberal myths.
* The untold story of a respected congressman who repeatedly warned Clinton officials about bin Laden in 1993-and why he was ignored.
* Revealed for the first time; how Clinton and a Democratic senator stopped the CIA from hiring Arabic translators-while phone intercepts from bin Laden remained untranslated.
* How the Predator spy plane-which spotted bin Laden three times-was grounded by bureaucratic infighting.
* Why the Clinton administration refused to retaliate for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole.
Plus much more, including appendices of secret documents and photos, as well as the established links between bin Laden and Saddam Hussein’s Iraq.
Losing bin Laden is a dramatic, page-turning read, a riveting account of a terror war that bin Laden openly declared, but that Clinton left largely unfought. With a pounding narrative, upclose characters, and detailed scenes, it takes you inside the Oval Office, the White House Situation Room, and some of the deadliest terrorist cells that America has ever faced.
If Clinton had fought back, the attacks on September 11, 2001, might never have happened.
It’s good to know that some things . . . . like Bush Derangement Syndrome . . . . never change for the donkey party.
If I was King, certain people would be swinging from every Lamp Post in D.C.
There are two Political Parties in this Country.
The Communist Party and The Republican Party.
Oh, Maurice Hinchey. I figured it was that idiot from Disneyland.
Hinckey’s a nut and always has been. Living proof that the Left is made up of wackos.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.