and doctors began to suspect he had been poisoned with some form of toxic grain alcohol.
Huh? Grain alcohol is ethanol. That's normal drinking alcohol. If he went blind then it wasn't from grain alcohol.
posted on 12/10/2009 11:25:31 AM PST
(Obamalaise - the new mood for America.)
None that I’ve heard of anyway. Wood alcohol would be the alcohol here, unless something else provided the same outcome.
You are correct about grain alcohol.
I’d have been blinded as a youth, if beer did the trick. LOL
posted on 12/10/2009 11:27:45 AM PST
(A MELTING POT not a potters wheel. Join us. Don't try to turn this nation into the one you fled.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson