Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: markomalley

WELL. It’s an idiotic thing for a politician to say,
and it’s an idiotic thing for you to say.
Worthy of Iran. There are millions upon millions of gay
people in every ‘civilized’ country of the West AND East,
who do not buy into the Gay Agenda in any way and just want to be LEFT ALONE. You apparently don’t know that, or respect it. You have this in common with lots of people, ironically, say, with John Kerry, who during the campaign
couldn’t resist “outing” the Cheney daughter who was gay, strictly for the dubious political purpose of stoking the ‘gay issue’, insisting she was fair game. Nice company you keep.


3 posted on 12/13/2009 9:12:58 AM PST by supremedoctrine ("The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away."--Tom Waits)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: supremedoctrine
There are millions upon millions of gay people in every ‘civilized’ country of the West AND East, who do not buy into the Gay Agenda in any way and just want to be LEFT ALONE.

In which case, they live their lives unobtrusively.

Participating in "Gay Days" at Disneyworld or going on "Gay Cruises" is not the way one does that.

You have this in common with lots of people, ironically, say, with John Kerry, who during the campaign couldn’t resist “outing” the Cheney daughter who was gay, strictly for the dubious political purpose of stoking the ‘gay issue’, insisting she was fair game. Nice company you keep.

Wow.

6 posted on 12/13/2009 9:18:20 AM PST by markomalley (Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: supremedoctrine
"There are millions upon millions of gay people in every ‘civilized’ country of the West AND East, who do not buy into the Gay Agenda in any way....."
Interesting statement considering the fact that is exactly what progressives, the PC crowd, and RINO's say about "moderate muslims". Yet, they do nothing to stop the Militant Gay Agenda, just like the "moderate muslims" do nothing to stop the muslim extremist agenda. If it's just 1 or 2% of each respective crowd that's causing all the trouble then what is the other 98% doing? I'll tell you what they're doing, it's called being complicit.

What I would respect is a politician who would get up and say that they have no respect for people who want to equate the racial civil rights struggle (RACE) to people that make a different choice about who they have sexual intercourse with.

Just because a man sodomizes another man and they don't get to marry doesn't make that a racial civil rights struggle like slavery.
7 posted on 12/13/2009 9:27:55 AM PST by brent13a (You're a Great American! NO you're a Great American! NO NO NO YOU'RE a Great American! Nooo.....WTF?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: supremedoctrine; markomalley

Why should anyone “respect” someone who makes the bad choice to live in sexual immorality and then wants approval? The fact that anyone would advertise his or her sexual immorality calls to question the judgment of the person in question.


11 posted on 12/13/2009 9:36:37 AM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: supremedoctrine

A deadly pattern of conduct hurts all of civilization.


28 posted on 12/13/2009 11:34:56 AM PST by Dr. North
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson