Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


1 posted on 01/02/2010 8:37:42 PM PST by neverdem
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]


To: neverdem
 The Sultan of Squat
2 posted on 01/02/2010 8:38:48 PM PST by Tawiskaro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: neverdem
Please read and remember this comment by Dr. Ball:

"Obama’s rush has created fear and a backlash likely to push Democrats out and make him a one-term President, but it won’t matter. Like Copenhagen, the original objective of wealth distribution and total government control is established.

"Rules and a massive bureaucracy are entrenched. Subsequent governments face the almost impossible task of massive and disruptive dismantling. Copenhagen further limited their options by tying them to international commitments."

3 posted on 01/02/2010 9:16:19 PM PST by Bernard Marx (I don’t trust the reasoning of anyone who writes then when they mean than.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: neverdem
To save the children, pay more taxes.

To save the planet, give GE millions in subsidies and mandate all buy their patented CFL bulbs.

For a better greener future, give Gore your money.

At what point is this BS finally called out. Those involved with this green crap meet the literal and in spirit the definition of: public corruption, fraud, deception, waste, abuse....... All those on record and having jumped on this bandwagon should booed from office and mocked as the idiots they are if not investigated and locked up. Seriously, this green scheme was and remains a huge case of fraud on epic proportions. But who's going after those taking public money and reporting forged and false data to justify their budgets and research? Who's looking into false or deceptive advertising? Who's looking into fraud when it comes to carbon off-set schemes? Where is the government regulation when it comes to controlling these green programs and organizations that are often run or owned by the very people that once wrote or still are tied to political offices? Isn't it funny how a Cheney is ridiculed for having been part of a defense contractor but somehow a Gore is above any criticism as a CEO and huge profiteer of the green push? This is crazy!

There are certain things that are acceptable and considered noble and righteous even though they are nothing more than rackets and those behind these schemes are no better than a Maddoff or Lay. For some reason, the biggest culprits of them all are often those riding the wave of some trendy social/political issue and they are immune to justice.

5 posted on 01/02/2010 9:41:59 PM PST by Red6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: neverdem

6 posted on 01/02/2010 11:53:18 PM PST by jonrick46 (We're being water boarded with the sewage of Marxism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: neverdem; FreedomPoster; carolinablonde; bamahead; SteamShovel; SolitaryMan; grey_whiskers; ...
 


Beam me to Planet Gore !

7 posted on 01/03/2010 2:26:56 AM PST by steelyourfaith (Freedom from fat cat greedy Big Government tyranny IS a Right ... It IS the Constitution.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: AdmSmith; Berosus; bigheadfred; Convert from ECUSA; dervish; Ernest_at_the_Beach; Fred Nerks; ...
World leaders pursued policies while refusing to understand the issue. They ignored all evidence, silenced any debate, and disdained polls showing an increasing majority rejected the science. Finally, they ignored proof the science was deliberately and criminally falsified.

Henry Kissinger said 90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad reputation. He was wrong. With climate change it's 99% because Vaclav Klaus of the Czech Republic alone saw through the deception. In "Blue Planet in Green Shackles" he wrote, "As a witness of the current worldwide debate, I want to say that I am no longer concerned -- but angry -- which is the impetus for the following text." Anger was justified because there never was a debate. Climate change was a false imposition and Klaus knew its purpose. He told the US House of Representative's Committee on Energy and Commerce, "So-called climate change and especially man-made climate change has become one of the most dangerous arguments aimed at distorting human efforts and public policies in the whole world." Copenhagen proved their goal of stopping climate change was cynical politics on a massive scale...
Thanks neverdem.
9 posted on 01/03/2010 9:19:50 AM PST by SunkenCiv (Happy New Year!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson