Skip to comments.Chris Matthews : Every single “teabagger” in America is white
Posted on 01/05/2010 6:38:15 PM PST by RobinMasters
Yeah, I know, nothing new for Tingles. But Brooks is taking a beating in the other tea-party thread so I thought Id give him a break by reminding you that accusing tea partiers of having issues with the educated class is actually pretty mild compared to the usual insinuations.
Also, in fairness, employees of MSNBC are probably contractually obligated to call them teabaggers.
Im giving you two clips, actually. The second is short, but an essential and timely gloss on the first.
Update: Remember, MSNBCs been known to edit video in order to obscure unhelpful facts that contradict its racial narratives, so maybe Matthews is innocent here. Maybe his problem is simply that hes getting his info from
(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...
Is that all you got, Chris?
And a lie. The SEIU thugs beat up and used racist terms for a black man at a tea party, for instance.
Obama received 91% of the black vote, leaving one to assume the remaining 9% went primarily to McCain. It doesn’t take a big leap up faith to believe that at least some percentage of that 9% are participants of the tea party movement. I have to call BS on Chrissy’s blather.
Somebody needs to introduce Hissy to Lloyd Marcus and Lt. Col. Allen West.
Chris Matthews is a living example of why we need an expulsion clause in the Constitution. Strip him of citizenship, and throw his ass out of the Country along with a few thousand of his closest liberal friends.
Chris Matthews just about has his impression of a fish flopping around on a hot sidewalk down pat.
Chris... America’s Got Talent is coming to your town. Go for it. Maybe you’ll be discovered.
Lord knows most people today haven’t heard of you.
Every single liberal is stupid.
What about that black guy who got beat up by the Union Thugs at the Tea Bag Rally? Whatsisname?
Therefore Chris Matthews calling the men, women, and children protesting the red sons of bitches in control of the United States Government "Teabaggers" is unbelievably offensive and is in effect an insult that can only be properly responded to by a challenge on the field of honor.
In the event the coward Matthews refuses the challenge a caning would be in order.
Every single collectivist propagandist is a coward, Chrissy.
Every time I look at Chris Matthews, he’s still a white guy.
A stupid, hysterical white guy.
Hey Chris, some news for you: YOU are white, too. Don’t you think you ought to do something about that?
The man’s a demagogue. Let’s spread the story that critics of the Administration are a bunch of racists, right Chris? That will exercise many African-Americans, who are already tending to paranoia.
Matthews: speechwriter for the worst Administration in American history.
Maybe he has a speech problem and meant that everybody was RIGHT.
Mayhap teabaggers are majority white (who would know?). However, the participants in the teaparty rallies this past year were made up of many ethnic groups, including blacks.
Yep. That’s the rabid left for you. Play the race card, play the class warfare card, race card...and any other card available at the moment.
What a repulsive collection of losers. If you look at these leftists as a whole, they are all mouth and no action. I suppose they have calculated that they can get by with cheap rhetoric and survive. After all , there were enough damned idiots to vote for an empty suit who ran on “hope and change”. What a friggin’ country we have turned into.
Once again, this is just ignorant, childish, UNINFORMED prattle.
Hey Chrissie, I WAS AT the tea parties. Guess what? There were ALL kinds of people there.
But you wouldn’t know that, would you? You weren’t even there to report...
-Same as how they seemingly ‘KNOW’ all about Christians... Never having set foot in a proper church in decades, if ever...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.