Skip to comments.Letting crooks & illegals vote-Democrats plan to manipulate elections with universal registration
Posted on 01/06/2010 6:43:22 PM PST by JohnRLott
click here to read article
This is why the 15th Amendment has got to go.
That’s just nasty!
Stalin would be proud of their efforts.
Like rats cornered. They will do anything to win. This isn’t a surprise.
What is their argument against it?
Seriously...when is someone actually going to use the Constitution against these scumbags? Where in the hell is SCOTUS? Why don’t we have thousands of lawyers pounding the doors down there?
Allows them to stuff as many ballots as they want. We all live in Chicago now.
Pray for America’s Freedom
If they get this crap through, all REAL Americans should register to vote on a daily basis. Our “elections” are a joke. Of course, making them a joke was the ‘RATS plan to begin with.
Anybody with half a brain can see that the majority of the electorate is now comprised of morons who like bright shiny objects.
That’s due to ignoring the warnings of the Founders and expanding the Franchise by Constitutional amendment.
As a result, the nation ping pongs between capitalism and socialism in an insane fashion.
The Republic was doomed the minute Motor Voter was passed.
Its pretty pointless to have a GOP majority in 2010 when in a few years the marxists will be back with another bright shiny object and a new slick PR man puppet master pulling the moronic electorates strings.
The only hope is to wage war on marxism and that means a war with all options on the table.
That means hearings on members of Congress associaltions with communist organizations
They can start with the muzzie son of a whore in the WH
Since when did Democrats respect democracy? Or the voting public? These people are crooks who will manipulate the system any way they can. Schumer and Frank should be kicked out of office for proposing this.
The following members of Congress are Marxists and terrorist coddlers who have rebranded themselves as Progressives in an attempt to hide their agenda
Nancy Pelosi was one of the original members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and only left when she was named Minority Leader.
She is now Speaker of the House and 2 heartbeats away from President of the United States.
All members are members of the Democratic Party or caucus with the Democratic Party. There are currently 82 total declared Progressives including 79 voting Representatives, 2 non-voting Delegates, and 1 Senator.
The Congressional Progressive Caucus:
* Ed Pastor (AZ-4, Phoenix)
* Raúl Grijalva (AZ-7, Tucson) - Co-Chair
* Lynn Woolsey (CA-6, Santa Rosa) - Co-Chair
* George Miller (CA-7, Richmond) - Chairman, House Education and Labor Committee
* Barbara Lee (CA-9, Oakland) - Chairwoman, Congressional Black Caucus
* Pete Stark (CA-13, Fremont)
* Michael Honda (CA-15, San Jose)
* Sam Farr (CA-17, Monterey)
* Henry Waxman (CA-30, Los Angeles) - Chairman, House Energy and Commerce Committee
* Xavier Becerra (CA-31, Los Angeles)
* Judy Chu (CA-32, El Monte)
* Diane Watson (CA-33, Los Angeles)
* Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34, Los Angeles)
* Maxine Waters (CA-35, Inglewood)
* Laura Richardson (CA-37, Long Beach)
* Linda Sanchez (CA-39, Lakewood)
* Bob Filner (CA-51, San Diego) - Chairman, House Veterans Affairs Committee
* Jared Polis (CO-02, Boulder)
* Rosa DeLauro (CT-3, New Haven)
* Corrine Brown (FL-3, Jacksonville)
* Alan Grayson (FL-8, Orlando)
* Robert Wexler (FL-19, Boca Raton)
* Alcee Hastings (FL-23, Fort Lauderdale)
* Hank Johnson (GA-4, Lithonia)
* John Lewis (GA-5, Atlanta)
* Neil Abercrombie (HI-1, Honolulu)
* Mazie Hirono (HI-2, Honolulu)
* Bobby Rush (IL-1, Chicago)
* Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-2, Chicago Heights)
* Luis Gutierrez (IL-4, Chicago)
* Danny Davis (IL-7, Chicago)
* Jan Schakowsky (IL-9, Chicago)
* Phil Hare (IL-17, Rock Island)
* André Carson (IN-7, Indianapolis)
* Dave Loebsack (IA-2, Cedar Rapids)
* Chellie Pingree (ME-1, North Haven)
* Donna Edwards (MD-4, Fort Washington)
* Elijah Cummings (MD-7, Baltimore)
* John Olver (MA-1, Amherst)
* Jim McGovern (MA-3, Worcester)
* Barney Frank (MA-4, Newton) - Chairman, House Financial Services Committee
* John Tierney (MA-6, Salem)
* Ed Markey (MA-7, Malden)
* Mike Capuano (MA-8, Boston)
* Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (MI-13, Detroit)
* John Conyers (MI-14, Detroit) - Chairman, House Judiciary Committee
* Keith Ellison (MN-5, Minneapolis)
* Bennie Thompson (MS-2, Bolton) - Chairman, House Homeland Security Committee
* William Lacy Clay, Jr. (MO-1, St. Louis)
* Emanuel Cleaver (MO-5, Kansas City)
 New Jersey
* Frank Pallone (NJ-06)
* Donald Payne (NJ-10, Newark)
 New Mexico
* Ben R. Luján (NM-3, Santa Fe)
 New York
* Jerry Nadler (NY-8, Manhattan)
* Yvette Clarke (NY-11, Brooklyn)
* Nydia Velazquez (NY-12, Brooklyn) - Chairwoman, House Small Business Committee
* Carolyn Maloney (NY-14, Manhattan)
* Charles Rangel (NY-15, Harlem) - Chairman, House Ways and Means Committee
* Jose Serrano (NY-16, Bronx)
* John Hall (NY-19, Dover Plains)
* Maurice Hinchey (NY-22, Saugerties)
* Louise Slaughter (NY-28, Rochester) - Chairwoman, House Rules Committee
* Eric Massa (NY-29, Corning)
 North Carolina
* Mel Watt (NC-12, Charlotte)
* Marcy Kaptur (OH-9, Toledo)
* Dennis Kucinich (OH-10, Cleveland)
* Marcia Fudge (OH-11, Warrensville Heights)
* Earl Blumenauer (OR-3, Portland)
* Peter DeFazio (OR-4, Eugene)
* Bob Brady (PA-1, Philadelphia) - Chairman, House Administration Committee
* Chaka Fattah (PA-2, Philadelphia)
* Steve Cohen (TN-9, Memphis)
* Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18, Houston)
* Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30, Dallas)
* Jim Moran (VA-8, Alexandria)
* Peter Welch (VT-At Large)
* Jim McDermott (WA-7, Seattle)
* Tammy Baldwin (WI-2, Madison)
* Gwen Moore (WI-4, Milwaukee)
* Donna M. Christensen (Virgin Islands)
* Eleanor Holmes Norton (District of Columbia)
 Senate member
* Bernie Sanders (Vermont)
 Former members
* Sherrod Brown (OH-13) - Elected to Senate
* Julia Carson (IN-07) - Died in December 2007
* Lane Evans (IL-17) - Retired from Congress
* Cynthia McKinney (GA-4) - Lost Congressional seat to current caucus member Hank Johnson
* Major Owens (NY-11) - Retired from Congress
* Nancy Pelosi (CA-8) - Left Caucus when Elected House Minority Leader
* Hilda Solis (CA-32) - Became Secretary of Labor in 2009
* Stephanie Tubbs Jones (OH-11) - Died in 2008
* Tom Udall (NM Senate)
* Paul Wellstone (MN Senate) - Died in plane crash in 2002
The Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) was established in 1991 by five members of the United States House of Representatives: Representatives Ron Dellums (D-CA), Lane Evans (D-IL), Peter DeFazio (D-OR), Maxine Waters (D-CA), and Bernie Sanders (I-VT). Then-Representative Bernie Sanders was the convener and first. The founding members were concerned about the economic hardship imposed by the deepening recession, the growing inequality brought about by the timidity of the Democratic Party response at the time.
Additional House representatives joined soon, including Major Owens (D-NY), Nydia Velazquez (D-NY), David Bonior (D-MI), Bob Filner (D-CA), Barney Frank (D-MA), Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), Jim McDermott (D-WA), Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Patsy Mink (D-HI), George Miller (D-CA), Pete Stark (D-CA), John Olver (D-MA), Lynn Woolsey (D-CA), and Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
Guess I need to enroll in Spanish at local community college as I am feeling more like I live in Venezuela every day :(
Chicago, vote early and often—especially if you are deceased. :(
and people think the GOP has a chance to win.
Democracy is over people, the whole country is about to become a rotten borough.
SCOTUS is not going to do anything about this. Please do not depend on the courts for anything.
Yes, I know that's oh so uncivil, but enough with the New Tone already.
Hmmm. An article posted in News with an incorrect title, from a website’s Editorial section, without citing any sources, and no name for the Author.
What??? - Democrap vote fraud? I don’t believe it!
Gov’t has morphed into ACORN.
What about the people who are creative with their names?
Soon, they'll find out that there are just too many people on this planet, only because they have individuals listed multiple times.
This world has gone batty. koo koo too.
The solution to 2010 for the rats?
Talk about a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Or ACORN is now the government.
"You are seeing today an all out attempt to marshal the forces of the opposition, using not merely the communists, or their fellow travelers-the deluded liberals, the eggheads, and some of my good friends in both the Democratic and Republican Parties who can become heros over night in the eyes of the left-wing press if they will just join with the jackal pack"
Registering to vote means you could be picked for jury duty. So the dimwits are now going to make Jury Duty mandatory ? You can be arrested if you ignore the Jury Duty request.
It's biased against the poor who often do not have photo id's.
Bravo, bravo! Thanks for the update on the Congressional Progressive Caucus. I wish more folks would take this information seriously.
Just by the nature of such a caucus, and the timing of its inception it is one “H” of a link to the course the Leftists have plotted for the demise of this Nation.
Ping to LucyT.
It’s biased against the poor who often do not have photo id’s.
There's so much fraud already that this marginal increase in more voting fraud potential isn't enough, even if it can be passed this year. Why else are Dodd, Dorgan, etc. bailing out?
Some heads are gonna roll.
You are trying to make sense out of the democrat argument.
We all know that's the biggest crock there is. I have several "poor" in my extended family that do not drive. Their income is < $15k per year, but each one of them has a photo ID card.
If the "poor" don't have the drive or are wiling to cough up the $5 to get a photo ID card, then they shouldn't vote anyway because they also won't have the drive to be informed voters.
That's a good thing too, if those that get food stamps and "assistance" knew anything at all about candidates they'd vote for 'Rats every single time.
The 'Rat leadership knows this, and we know why they are pushing for this. They're evil, not stupid.
They ram this through and I’ll make sure to vote once for each property we own. Two sides can play this game!
Yep Republicans need to quit with the idea that somehow acting like they are above it is a good thing. You’d better learn quit to fight dirty and go for the throat!
Skumer and Fwank. Two peas in a pod.
The United States Federal Government has gone treacherously rogue. The states need to get it in check.
“Some heads are gonna roll.”
Oh! I agree the heads must roll, but only if WE can turn some heads to the importance of this. It’s been around since 1991 with little or no appropriate attention to it, and they have continually grown in membership. These Democrats are card carryin’ Commies operating as you say in broad daylight.
We gotta man the planes, and drop the flyers. Strap on the “Eat at Joes” type signs with the message of the CPC, stand on the soap boxes with electric loudspeakers, and wave flags, set off fireworks, whatever.
Commies in the Congress flying the Democrat flag singin’ This Land is Our Land.
I wrote about a “Democrat flag” in my previous rant.
My imaginary Democrat Flag features a Yellow Jackass with a Hammer and sickle brand on his ass carryin’ a white Surrender Monkey on his back, and a pink background.
“This is why the 15th Amendment has got to go.”
Section. 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
Section. 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
I’m not thrilled with the implications of Section 2, but it has to be inforceable somehow. What do you suggest?
This is basically the Cloward-Pliven strategy applied to electoral politics. Overwhelm the system and you can kiss free elections goodbye....