Tell you what, I’ll go on record about what is going to happen.
1) This latest filing will go nowhere.
2) Taitz’s future filings on this matter will go nowhere.
3) Taitz will be fined again before the year is out.
4) Taitz will be sentenced to jail time for failure to pay the fine(s).
5) Disbarment before the end of 2011.
Now, maybe I am right. Maybe I am wrong. But given her track record, this is certainly the way to bet.
I want to add two final predictions to that list.
6) When the entirely predictable comes to pass (items 1-5) there will be ‘birthers’ loudly decrying each step as further evidence that the judiciary is thoroughly corrupted and under BHO’s thumb.
7) When the next Republican is elected (in 2012, Lord willing) and the denizens of DU try these same stunts, some of the very same people who call themselves ‘birthers’ and agitate most loudly here will immediately reverse their positions regarding the role of the judiciary, rules of evidence, court procedures, the results of elections and the Executive branch.
I’m not so sure about #4...