Thanks, do you think there are many who are not on FR thinking about this that haven’t considered the problems?
You are absolutely correct. A list should be made, I’ll start with a few:
1. More AIDS blood (etc) bleeding onto people who don’t have it yet.
2. More homosexual rape (and moves on) of other homosexuals and normal men (and women).
3. After #2, violence against homosexuals.
4. Loss of morale - big time - due to the above reasons, plus the favoritism homosexuals will show each other.
5. Mass exodus from the military of normal men (and women), leaving a weakened and pathetic military with a huge number of homosexuals.
It will ruin the military as we know it. And if anyone says “Well, Britain etc has homosexuals in the military and they’re fine” - my answer is:
They are “Fine”? Ask them. Plus no military compares with the US military. You want our military as “great” as what the British is now? Or as great as the Netherland’s military?