Skip to comments.Birtherism in Gubernatorial Debate [Georgia, Rep. Deal doubles down on Obama's birth certificate]
Posted on 01/22/2010 10:06:43 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet
Quite a catch by Jason PyeRep. Nathan Deal (R-Ga.), who has waged a fairly under-the-radar campaign to demand President Obamas birth certificate, was asked about it at a gubernatorial forum. Incredibly, Deal doubled down.
I dont have any issues with his birth certificate, and I really dont think its really something that is an issue in the governors race. None of these folks serve in Congress. None of them get asked the questions that I get asked by constituents, tell me what the status of the presidents birth certificate is. I have simply asked the president, tell me where I can refer these constituent inquiries to, to a source that you think is credible so that we can answer their questions. I think that is a reasonable proposition and certainly something that I think the president should respond to. Although at this point, he has not.
lol never ....
Like to bet a nice, medium-priced steak dinner?
The bigger question that should be asked of Obama is whether he was an Indonesian citizen and how and when did he cease to become an Indonesian citizen.
If he took action as an adult to renew his Indonesian citizenship (such as during his college years) he would have lost his US citizenship by operation of law, whether or not the US government had ever been given notice of it.
i would love to see this happen
I honestly would like to know what happened to his exchange student status.
Woo Hoo! Go Nathan Deal. Glad to see another GOP with guts. The Keynam muslim marxist prince’s stock is dropping fast.
Conressman Deal - 28:58 on the video
Hah, I love it ! that’s seems very probable, when you think about it.
zero will cling to his teenage fantasies about revolution, cuz that’s who he is. even though it’s going to get downright embarrassing.
here’s a prediction - within 2 years he has some kind of meltdown, where he just doesn’t know what to say in some public situation and he just walks off - maybe in the state of the union or after landslide Congressional elections ? Since he’s monumentally disinterested in the real job of President yet he absolutely loves exploiting the perks, he will get more and more into the perks and want to completely pull back from dealing with media and people. He’ll have people recommending to him that he resign. He’s going to find out that his vision is impossible and he just won’t want to have to admit that he needs to let the private sector just do it’s thing, that commieism can’t work. I think if he hasn’t resigned by 2012 virtually no one on planet earth will care to hear him speak.
Another big question is why did Congress a few years ago pass a reolution that McCain was eligible to be POTUSA but did not include BHO even though there was an attempt to include BHO. Even BHO voted for the resolution. I suspect Congress knew BHO could not qualify under any stretch of law to satisfy Article I Section 8 as to the Law of Nations but McCain could. It would be very interesting to know what Congress knew then but has not enforced todate.
No one would dare raise this issue back when the fraud was popular but this congreesman did.Watch as the frauds numbers go to crap more will ask the same questions asked by Nathan Deal.I am proud to say that he is my congressman and will have my support for his run for governor in Georgia.
The truth has to come out.
God bless Rep. Deal for having a backbone.
“If he took action as an adult to renew his Indonesian citizenship (such as during his college years) he would have lost his US citizenship by operation of law, whether or not the US government had ever been given notice of it.”
This is a very important point.
Thanks for raising it.
” ... but did not include BHO even though there was an attempt to include BHO ... “
Can you provide reference to your source?
If this be true, then all involved are party to Treason! IMHO
Th political powers that be in this country, the ones who chooses who gets what and when.
When they feel that Osama has reached the end of his political usefulness they will abandon him and leave him to fend for himself. This will happen around year 3 of his Presidency, about the time the same groups decided he’s unelectable for a second term and move to support another DNC hopeful, Hillary or the like.
Then it will all begin to unwind.
The media will “uncover” shocking revelations about his birth, and his citizenship status, his college documents will spill out as will his professional applications and passport files. It will be an avalanche of information and it will be such a huge event no one will remember that 3 years prior a small group screaming about this very same issue, except those who prowl the internet.
It will be as if AP or CNN unmasked this fraud for who he really is and it will be over. The new star of the DNC will quickly rise to the top.
I honestly would like to know what happened to the supposed strength of character, bountiful integrity and ethics we have heard rumors of in the leaders in the Pentagon, Congress, Senate, and Supreme Court. Did it all fade off into distance?
In my mind these sorry bunch of bastards are traitors full of greed and deceit who should be hung by their neck until they rot.
Now, STARWISE, I have a TIVO’d Oprah to watch, and also one other program I TIVO’d (Jerry Springer) LOL and now this. Choose for me. I think I’ll save this for the morning.
Presidential Primaries: Obama and other presidential candidates must be challenged to prove that they are eligible to run for president long before the Democratic and Republican parties place their candidates' names on the 2012 presidential ballot.
1. I am talking about the Democratic and Republican primaries, where states have more control over who can or who cannot appear on the Democratic and Republican parties' primary ballots.
2. For instance, the Republican party could require that anyone who wants to appear on the presidential primary ballot, say, in Arizona, must present his long form birth certificate, the one with the doctor and hospital name on it.
3. Also, I believe that in most states, a citizen has 1 to 5 days to challenge the credentials of anyone who applies to run for federal office.
4. This means that once Obama officially files to run for president in each state's primary, we must be ready to challenge Obama in that 1 to 5 day window to prove that he is eligible to run for president by requiring Obama to present his Hawaii long form birth certificate.
5. So, again, we must be ready to attack Obama's application to run for president in 2012 by attacking him first in the primary in each state.
6. As I see it, if the Republican Party requires its presidential candidates to present their long form birth certificates in the 2012 primaries, then there will be so much pressure on the Democratic Party to follow the Republicans' example, it also will come to the decision to require its presidential candidates in 2012, candidates like President Obama, to present their long form birth certificate---the one with the doctor and hospital names on it---before their names can be placed on the party's primary ballot.